Denied Owen - Staff Application (NA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsxowen

IGN (In-Game Name): Alvie (just changed it)

Timezone: EST

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below): Yes, not only on Minecraft, but on other games such as; FiveM, Garrys Mod, and ArmA.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member on SagePVP for many reasons, not just to brag about having the rank, but to actually help out the community. I want to be more involved in the community, and I think this is the best way to do so. Additionally, I believe I would be a great addition to this staff team as a while, taking my experience, and my personality, and putting it into one, I think I could benefit the staff team in many ways. And lastly, I believe I have the traits needed to be a staff member, I will list some of my traits in the additional comments section. Other than that, I want to help improve the server in any way I can, even if that means staying up for a whole day one here because there is a ton of hackers, or whatever the case may be. Pros & Cons;
PROS
Focused:
I am a person who will stay focused on what I am doing, and do not get sidetracked so easily.
Outgoing: I am very outgoing, meaning I will try my best to relate to players, or even talk to them if they are getting heated etc.
Hard-Working: I love to push myself to do the best I can, and do it as well as I can, even if that means taking hours to do one simple thing.
Teamwork: For me, I can easily talk to people, and relate to people. Being the person that I am, as soon, and if I become staff, I will try me best to meet and talk to all the staff members, and some people from the community to get to know people, as well as to help people out, and for people to know that I am here to help them if they ever need help.
Dedication & Loyalty: Being a staff member on this server, I will never share anyone else personal details, or share what others have shared to me that may be confidential or something that they do not want said aloud in front of people. I will not go apply for staff on other servers, let alone go play on them when I could be spending time on this server, SagePVP.
CONS
Fast-speaking:
Sometimes I tend to speak fast, so people cannot understand what I am saying, but I correct myself as soon as I notice myself doing so.
Experience: I am not the most experienced person, but I do have some experience, and will know the basics when starting off, and I will have to learn some things as I go along. (ex. I am bad a screen sharing)​

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: As a staff member, my goal would to be to help anyone and everyone to the best of my ability, and make sure everyone is having the best experience they could have, playing on SagePVP. I will make sure I hear out what people have to say, and make sure I take what people say, and use it to help improve the community, even if that means taking time out of my day to do so. I will be very active, meaning, if I see a report late at night, when possibly no staff members are online, I can help out and assist that person. And lastly, I want to help out the community in any way I can, as I love helping people out. I will make it my mission to help the server in any way I can, and keep the bad people from ruining others experience. Another way I could improve others experience, is by making them feel welcomed, and make sure questions or concerns do not go unanswered within the community. I will try my best to be active on teamspeak, and whenever I can move people into support rooms, as I see there is sometimes a long wait for support. And the last thing I would like to add, is I am a very kind, outgoing person who is willing to help anyone out in any way possible.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: None

Additional Information?: I have a job, so I will most likely not be on from around 4-10 each day, depending on the hours, and days I work.

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Lack of detail

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.