Denied overdrives' Staff Application

overdrives

IGN (In Game Name): overdrives

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes I own a Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 Headset.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I do not have Telegram but I have Discord and Teamspeak.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Nope. I would like to try something new.

Why do you want to become Staff?: Starting off, I want to grow as a person, by being a staff member on SagePvP, I will step up and be a more mature and independent person. I will need to do many things myself and I will have to tackle many issues alone, by being a staff member, I will need to be a more independent and faster thinker. By also being a staff member I will work better as a team player rather than a solo player, although I will be working alone quite often, I will also need to cooperate with many other people weather I am close friends or almost strangers with them, this I feel is the most important for me, because I tend to work alone, but as a staff member, I will need to cooperate and help other staff to get the most efficient positive outcome yet still I will learn to work alone better and in a team better. As a staff member, one must be expected to be able to do many things alone, such as deal with spammers and hackers etc, however, staff members also need to be great team players, staff members should be able to work with higher up staff and other staff members to get harder tasks done. If I am accepted, I would definitely have to improve both of these things to become a good, helpful staff member that the players can trust.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I would like to give back to SagePvP, not in a way by buying ranks and such, I want to help keep all servers free from spammers and cheaters at all times of the day to make the playing experience for regular players much more enjoyable. I have noticed people spam in chat and think that just because there are no staff online they can break the rules, by being a staff member I would like to help keep the chat in order and give back to the community. Most servers' lifespans depend on the community if there is a server with a very toxic player-base and lots of people who regularly break the rules.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Nope.

Additional Information: I hope you have an amazing day or night!

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @overdrives, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.