Denied Outifts [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

newws

IGN (In-Game Name): Outifts (I'm changing it to newws which is my main IGN in 5 days so it it soon to change)
Region (EU/NA/Other): I'm from Europe, more specifically England
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have alot of staff experience with smaller servers, which i feel like has given me many years of experience throughout my time as being staff. I wish I could name the servers but they are quite old and are not active anymore. You could try find the server, but I would be surprised if you could as it only got 150 people globally. The server was called PacePvP and consisted of Practice, Kits, HCF and UHC. I was staff there for about a year, being active for over 9 hours a day (Yes I have no life lmao). I learnt alot about finding cheaters and different exploits on the server.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I think I could make a large impact on the server and be very active. I can hang around in ts, discord and tele for however long needed and I will help with the most effort I can no matter how long it will take. I strive to give the best player experience throughout my staff time and stop exploiters, cheaters and bugs from ruining the fun of the community.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be active throughout the whole day striving to give excellent help to let the community have a non-buggy and no-cheat time. I am also quite social so I can have a fun time with the community and am not shy to gedt my point out. I have a nice microphone so if people can not hear me over someone screaming/shouting I can make myself loud to make sure they can hear me.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I'm an honest person, so I would say 10. Lying is just not my thing, and shouldn't be anyones.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Not cuurently as I am not very known on Sage, but I feel like I could be soon enough.
Additional Information?: I am not shy to speak in vc and I have a good pc so I can stream/record any bugs or cheaters if needs be. Thanks for reading my application if you are <3 :)

A

Averred

[CONS]
- Add More Details.
- Make the application easy to read.

[Pros]
- None.

[What you can do to fix it]
- Make a new application.

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to apply, but I'd like to see a lot more info first