Denied Onlycherrys saff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry

IGN (In-Game Name):OnlyCherry

Region (EU/NA/Other):Eu gmt

Do you have any previous staff experience?:nope

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would love to part of the staff team because I use to play sage a long time ago and I loved it than I switched server and I have been motivated to play sage again because of pack folder and 1tapyou I have Telegram, and TeamSpeak on my computer and my phone has discord and telegram but not TeamSpeak because I'm kind of broke right now I will always check my notification I'm not that busy at that moment because of lockdown. and you cant go out with your friends and I think everyone has watched everything on Netflix and YouTube/ working together is I think the best thing u can do when your a staff member. Hopefully you can trust me pretty well starting out I am a very Grateful person once you get to know me, following up, I'm always down to learn things for example screen sharing and doing support rooms and meeting new people that are on the staff team. and I also want to make staff videos like how headed does on Velt how he Screen Sharing them and plays a little game so they get shorter banned I think that would be fun to do.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: my dream was always to become a staff member and make videos on a server and teamwork is always need and I don't want people to flood the chat or have hackers flying or killing people around the map.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say a strong 7-8 because I don't find the point in lying if u do something wrong u always learn from your mistakes.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Thank you for reading

Additional Information?:
Discord: Conor#2295
Telegram: OnlyCherrYT

My Schedule:
Monday: 4-6 hours
Tuesday: 4-6 hours
Wednesday: 3-6 hours
Thursday: 3-6hours
Friday: 3-6 hours
Saturday & Sunday: 6-7 hours

Last edited:

BOSSBRO91

-1 I'd recommend reapplying with a better application to compensate for the lack of staff experience, and or gain more experience.

D

Deleted member 5408

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.