Denied omgAvery / Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avxry

IGN: omgAvery
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Sadly, I don't have a microphone.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, Teamspeak?: Yes, I have all of them.
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Sadly no. But I wan't this to be my first time. (I do know everything about staffing etc.)
Why do you want to become staff?: I want to become staff because, I want to help make the community better and better each day. I want to help people. Catch Hackers, and just be a good staff member.
Why should we accept you as staff?: I think you should accept my application and make me part of the staff team because, I know all the aspects of being staff, and I know what to do. Im not a toxic person, and I think I can do a lot of work, and be pretty active.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?: No, sadly I dont know any staff yet. A Youtuber named PotPlease though may vouch for me :D.
Additional Information: Im Not Toxic, I'd say im pretty active, and I wanna help this server out :D

Elize

Established member

Hey @Avxry I am going to give you a -1 on your staff application for the following reasons,

Firstly, there isn't a lot of detail in the application which shows you didn't put much effort into this.

Secondly, You don't have any staffing experience which doesn't tell us if you know commands ect.

Thirdly, Good luck with your application.

Avxry

If im being honest, I do agree that I dont have a lot of detail and much effort because I did do this at night.
But for your second reason, just because I dont have staffing experience doesn't mean that I don't know how to BE a staff member.

Tannin

If im being honest, I do agree that I dont have a lot of detail and much effort because I did do this at night.
But for your second reason, just because I dont have staffing experience doesn't mean that I don't know how to BE a staff member.
Dog just take some criticism and learn from it

-no detail
-rushed

Encircle

Established member
You didn't follow the format correctly.

Forgot to add age.
Bad grammar.
Remove the emojis, as they seem to be representing that you most likely are not meeting the age requirement which is 15.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Avxry, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.