Denied omardata1 Staff Application [EU]

IGN (In-Game Name): omardata1

Timezone:
Central European Standard Time

Time zone in Norway (GMT+1)

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below): I made a server With my friend where i was the owner and i granted most of them on my server. This is which many People dont have experience to do.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
First reason:
I would like to help new and old players on the server with every question they ask me, giving them a detailed response, so they understand it. I want to resolve all player's issues when possible ensuring their experience on the server is great. I can also do this by interacting with the players on the server trying to make them feel happy in the community. I would just like to help the server in general with anything that is needed as I will always be there to help when I am online no matter what.

Second reason:
Second reason I want to be a staff member is to keep the bad side of the server away from the good, I would try to record and report any hackers that I come across and try my best to get them removed from the server as soon as possible. I will do everything in my power to keep the server as clean as possible so that players on the server have an amazing time so that they want to stay and play longer.

My overall reason for wanting to become staff is to try to make the server better in any possible way. I believe that I would be a great addition to the staff team as I could help the server greatly.

If accepted, how would you improve the users' experience?:
•Communication•

I am very good at communicating with other staff and other players on the network, I think that's a good begin to be a good staff member. I always listen and take in what other people have to say and decide if its right or wrong.

•Fairness•

I treat all players the same, having favoritism isn't fair. I feel I am very fair no matter the situation. I will always try to see the bigger picture and will ask for other opinions if needed. I don't give anyone more favoritism than any other player.

•Helping•
Being a staff member is not something u wanna abuse, I take it very seriously and I don't get staff to feel powerful with the commands and names. Because as a staff member your role is to help people and resolve there problems.

Kindness
I am very kind, respectful and helpful. If someone asks for help, I would assist them. I believe that a kind gesture can change a negative situation into a positive outcome.

Problem solving
I always do my best to solve a problem because it’s always important to solve them and if I don’t know how to I ask another staff member

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: no i dont think so

Additional Infomation?: Thank you for taking the time to read my Application.

Darck

Veteran Member
IGN (In-Game Name): omardata1

Timezone:
Central European Standard Time

Time zone in Norway (GMT+1)

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below): I made a server With my friend where i was the owner and i granted most of them on my server. This is which many People dont have experience to do.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
First reason:
I would like to help new and old players on the server with every question they ask me, giving them a detailed response, so they understand it. I want to resolve all player's issues when possible ensuring their experience on the server is great. I can also do this by interacting with the players on the server trying to make them feel happy in the community. I would just like to help the server in general with anything that is needed as I will always be there to help when I am online no matter what.

Second reason:
Second reason I want to be a staff member is to keep the bad side of the server away from the good, I would try to record and report any hackers that I come across and try my best to get them removed from the server as soon as possible. I will do everything in my power to keep the server as clean as possible so that players on the server have an amazing time so that they want to stay and play longer.

My overall reason for wanting to become staff is to try to make the server better in any possible way. I believe that I would be a great addition to the staff team as I could help the server greatly.

If accepted, how would you improve the users' experience?:
•Communication•

I am very good at communicating with other staff and other players on the network, I think that's a good begin to be a good staff member. I always listen and take in what other people have to say and decide if its right or wrong.

•Fairness•

I treat all players the same, having favoritism isn't fair. I feel I am very fair no matter the situation. I will always try to see the bigger picture and will ask for other opinions if needed. I don't give anyone more favoritism than any other player.

•Helping•
Being a staff member is not something u wanna abuse, I take it very seriously and I don't get staff to feel powerful with the commands and names. Because as a staff member your role is to help people and resolve there problems.

Kindness
I am very kind, respectful and helpful. If someone asks for help, I would assist them. I believe that a kind gesture can change a negative situation into a positive outcome.

Problem solving
I always do my best to solve a problem because it’s always important to solve them and if I don’t know how to I ask another staff member

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: no i dont think so

Additional Infomation?: Thank you for taking the time to read my Application.
Unnecesary details, copied old application, Lack of details. Grammer sucks too.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @beastbros11, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.