-Underaged
-No Proof of Staff
-Lack of Details
-Grammatical & Punctuation Errors

Best Regards,
fourpack
Thank you for your response

-=-=-
I have listed the reasons why I had no proof.
I am 13 but Im turning 14 in a couple of months
I was just editing my application because I had noticed some Grammatical & Punctuation Errors
I dont not understand the "Lack of Details" part.

Tellies

Hello @JerryCan4TheWin, I have decided to give you the rating of -0.5 for the following reasons:
Pros:
  • Great amount of detail.
  • Seems mature.
  • Professional.
Cons:
  • Thirteen years of age.
  • No proof of experience.
Overall I enjoyed reading your application but I have one slight concern. HCNations was open a while back and you would have most likely been 12, This means that you would have been underage there also and you had to be 14 years of age. I am not calling you a liar but I don't think you were staff on HCNations.

Best of luck,
Tellies.

Hello @JerryCan4TheWin, I have decided to give you the rating of -0.5 for the following reasons:
Pros:
  • Great amount of detail.
  • Seems mature.
  • Professional.
Cons:
  • Thirteen years of age.
  • No proof of experience.
Overall I enjoyed reading your application but I have one slight concern. HCNations was open a while back and you would have most likely been 12, This means that you would have been underage there also and you had to be 14 years of age. I am not calling you a liar but I don't think you were staff on HCNations.

Best of luck,
Tellies.

Thank you very much for your response. I spoke to the HCNations Manager since I was very good friends with the Manager he decided to make a plan with me because back then I was really good at staffing never got a ban I was mature & professional which proved to them that even though I'm underage I should be staff.

Jerry

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @JerryCan4TheWin, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.