Denied OkeXD's youtuber rank

+1 or -1? let me know :)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

iL1keYou

IGN (In Game Name): OkeXD
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFGAMtgPvqsiPfXakym5Uow
Amount Of Subscribers: 530
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? im streaming alot on sagepvp, but i will upload videos soon!
Average amount of views per video:50-200
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes i will seriously upload videos on you're server.
Why do you want to have the youtube rank on our network: The reason i want to have youtuber rank on ur server is bcz im grinding on this server almost an year now. this server got me more then 100+ subs. and i like to have youtuber rank again. i got 2 times demoted. first one bcz Um3 and the second time for no reason.

Hope im getting accepted as an SagePvP youtuber. :)

CheatsClient

IGN (In Game Name): OkeXD
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFGAMtgPvqsiPfXakym5Uow
Amount Of Subscribers: 530
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? im streaming alot on sagepvp, but i will upload videos soon!
Average amount of views per video:50-200
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes i will seriously upload videos on you're server.
Why do you want to have the youtube rank on our network: The reason i want to have youtuber rank on ur server is bcz im grinding on this server almost an year now. this server got me more then 100+ subs. and i like to have youtuber rank again. i got 2 times demoted. first one bcz Um3 and the second time for no reason.

Hope im getting accepted as an SagePvP youtuber. :)
-1 No colors (you can't read it that well) and not that many details! The channel is fine.

Kuttans

Before I rate, please upload at least 2 videos on the network. It's not a mater of uploading after you get the rank, it's assessing your channel before you do.

King Regards,
-Philip / Kuttans

PceLmao

Known member
[-1]

- No colours or bold text
- Not a significant amount of SagePvP content
- Low views

Good Luck!
From Fellow YouTuber
Quaiz (Staints)

Status