↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
Okaystudent( old user was oEthanos )

↬ Age:
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Below are the places I have staffed that are known servers
SteelPvP Admin Media Manager (1.16 HCF)
LakePvP Community Manager(1.16 PRACTICE)
HcRiots Sr.Mod(1.8.9 HCF)
ElevateMC Sr.Mod Media Management(1.8.9 Practice)
HctRanked Sr.Mod Media Management(1.8.9 Competitive)
SagePvP Mod(1.8.9 Hcf)
OrientMC Manager Media Management(1.8.9 HCF)

Warzone Manager Media Management(1.8.9 HCF)
Below are places I have staffed that are less known servers
Temper Admin(1.8.9 HCF)
Vertx Admin(1.8.9 HCF)
AstroMC Sr.Mod(1.8.9 HCF)
TridentMC Manager Media management(1.8.9 HCF)
Interia Mod(1.8.9 HCF
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
The reason I want to be staff at SagePVP is Since It is this love for the game and its community that has inspired me to want to become staff. I see the role of a staff member as an opportunity to give back to the community that has given me so much joy and to help ensure that others have the same positive experience that I have had. I believe that my dedication to the game and my desire to help others would make me an asset to the staff team and I am excited at the prospect of contributing in a meaningful way.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If accepted as a member of the staff team, my primary goal would be to improve the players' experience on the server. One of the ways I would do this is by actively engaging with the community and gathering feedback on what they would like to see improved or added to the server. By listening to players' suggestions and concerns, I believe we can work together to create a more enjoyable and immersive experience for everyone. Additionally, I would work to ensure that the server rules are clear and easy to understand, as well as being enforced consistently. This would help to create a positive and welcoming environment for players of all ages and backgrounds. Ultimately, my love for the Minecraft community and my desire to help others would drive me to do everything I can to make the server a fun and enjoyable place for everyone.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
As someone who is deeply invested in the Minecraft community and committed to helping others, I take honesty very seriously. I would confidently say that it is a 10. I believe that honesty is the foundation of any strong community, and that trust and respect can only be earned through consistent honesty and transparency. I also recognize that being honest isn't always easy. However, I firmly believe that being honest and forthright is always the right thing to do, even if it may not be the easiest or most comfortable option. Overall, my love for the Minecraft community and my commitment to helping others only strengthen my resolve to always be honest and transparent in my interactions with others.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
If any they are in the Replies!
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
Monday: 4 PM - 10 PM
Tuesday: 4 PM - 10 PM
Wednesday: 4 PM - 11 PM
Thursday: 4 PM - 10 PM
Friday: 4 PM - 11 PM
Saturday: 10 AM - 11 PM
Sunday: Most likely not Playing
TIMES LISTED ABOVE ARE IN THE TIMEZONE OF PST!

↬ What is your discord @?:
okayStudent#7656
↬ Additional Information (optional):
No thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.