Denied OhFlooded Re-Staff App <3

OhFlooded

IGN (In Game Name): OhFlooded
Timezone: NAE
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes I have a Blue Yeti Nano
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have All of them yes.

Hours a week:
Monday: 6-3am
Tuesday: 6-3am
Wednesday: 6-3am
Thursday: 6-3am
Friday: 6-3am
Saturday: 6-3am
Sunday: 6-3am

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: I do, I am a active translator on Faithful Hcf when it is required. I have been Staff and Mod+ on multiple small server some of the following include:
Pigraid:
Pigraid is a small Win 10 server that has factions and pvp it ranged from around 20-90 players on at a time. I was very active on there and I did everything I was told and learned a lot from senior staff.
I learned how to deal with Cheaters and toxic people and it gave me a nice staffing experience.
SagePvP:
I was staff on sage for about 30 days it was a really great experience for me I met a lot of really cool people and learned so much more about so many aspects of HCF staffing
I was ss verfied and This also gave me a greater look at learning new things and becoming a better staff. I really loved this server and the people i met thats partly why I want to come back.
Other Severs:
If im going to be honest I cant recall any other servers I was staff on because it has been a while. I used to be staff on multiple small servers ranging from 10-50 players on at a time that were mostly all kit pvp and faction servers and only one hcf/kit server, and from these servers I learned, patience, responsibility, understanding and commitment. If I do recall the servers I will edit my staff application and add them onto here.
I was a head staff/senior admin for a csgo server that had around 100-150 consistent players and it was a lot to handle and a big responsibility and I learned a ton of things and had a totally new experience staffing on csgo. Yes, I am VERY well aware Csgo is much different from Minecraft but it gave me a lot of experience handling player, Situations and so much more.

Why do you want to become Staff?: Why do I want to be staff? I want to be staff on sage for the following reasons, I want to see the server thrive and grow with a community rid of hackers and all other problems that players have. As a player of hcf for around 2-3 years now I have noticed that many players use in game advantages and hacks that make the game/server not fun for those who come to enjoy the game and have fun on sage. As a staff I would dedicate my time to the players of sage making them feel at home and make them feel like sage is a nice place they can come and peacefully (or hardcore) play HCF, kits and practice. I want to see sage on top and when I look up "Top HCF/KIT Mc Servers" I want to see sage on the top of the list and have only the best of reviews. Being staff on other servers has given me experience and exposure to the necessary things all staff should have which include the following, Patience, Commitment/Dedication, Respect and Active. I do indeed have all of these life skills and staffing skills. I just think I would be a great staff member and a great contributor to the community.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I would like to be accepted as staff because I think I am qualified to take account and action on the server and be prepared and dedicated to whatever it takes to maintain my roll as staff. I want to have the community respond in a positive way when they hear about sage and talk about it with their friends. I am mature, patient and ready to respond properly to whatever is thrown at mean. I want to make sage a good non toxic community were people enjoy playing. I want people to not be worried about malicious hackers and toxic people who spam and wont leave you alone. I would work hard and be dedicated to my position and represent the server in a good way. I would listen to my elders and respect them but also observe and report so to speak so I can learn and expand my view to become a better staff member. Many people try to apply for staff because they want the title of being a staff member and most do not put a lot of effort into becoming one. But I am ready and dedicated to become a staff member and a good positive reflection of the server. I am ready to face all situations that may occur while I staff on sage.

Reasons Continued:

Commitment:
I am determined and ready to do what ever it takes to see sage thrive and grow no matter what it is...
I would be very active and listen to the community and observe my elders so I can learn how to
handle situations.
I would spend my time on sage and be loyal and faithful to the server and not be playing on different server.
I would respect all and consider every stride on my path to becoming staff. I would be
constantly active and ready to improve the server in all the ways I can!
I would be on whenever I could so I can be there when people need staff
or when there is a problem of some sort that I could help out with.

Understanding:
As a current member of the community I am very well aware that sometimes we as players feel as if,
we are not heard and the staff isn't understanding what we want or are trying to say.
As staff I would not only listen to my leaders but I would listen to the players,
the people who spend there time to play on sage and keep the server thriving.
Staff must really listen and address the situation with the approach of truly understanding
and hearing out the player and the problem or situation at play.
I would love to have people come to me if I ever became staff and feel
like they are really being hear and understood.

Toxicness:
Players being toxic not only towards other fellow players but to staff is not only annoying but rude and,
disrespectful. As as staff I want player to feel at home and not have to worry about
players being mean and toxic towards them when all they want to do is
play. People who are toxic are highly unliked and I feel that there should be
a punishment that deserves the crime when It comes to toxic players because
they make the server not fun to play on and then people leave the server
and from there it is just a domino of bad problems.

Patience:
Patience is a necessary virtue not only staff but everyone must posses to have a good time in life.
I am not only mature but I am patient. I would be patient and really take the time to hear out
the situation and address the problem properly so that all ends of the party feel good about
the outcome. Patience affects me and everyone else in the world on a daily biases. It
is key to be able to have patience especially when it comes to things like having a job, or becoming staff.
I fell that I am a very patient person who can also be strict at the right times so the point
gets across.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Trixkz, Wuhy, 57x and other staff friends if they would like

Additional Information:

Care:
To do anything in life and succeed at it you must first care... caring is another virtue
that everyone should have and I most certainly do. I would care about the players and I would care about
the community so that everyone feels special and welcome on sage. I have always been told that
to do anything in life and if you really want something/something to happen you must truly care about it.
And I do truly and would truly care about my position as a staff member. I do really care about not only the minecraft community
and not just the sage community but HCF in general. Some say that Minecraft is slowly dying BUT I think its coming back
to be the biggest and most popular game yet again! and I want new people to constantly be coming to
play on sage and have a good time.

Community:
I want a sense of community to be set in place and be maintained on sage. I want to make it much stronger than it already is.
Community is necessary for and server to grow and thrive. Everyone should have a say
on what potentially could happen in the server and what it could improve and grow on.
I just want to see Sage on the top of the leader board! Community is key when it comes to a server.
Everyone must get along to maintain 'Homeostasis' and keep everyone happy and
active on the server. I would gladly help out in any way shape or form
to make sage a better place and a better more stronger community than it already is!

In game Examples:

Bhoppers:
bhoppers are not only cheating and breaking the rules but, it
gives them an in game advantage over players that is unfair and can cause players to lose good and valuable stuff.
The second I see someone who is bhopping I would IMMEDIATELY freeze them so that they can no longer harm players
and then I would proceed to ip ban or ban them which ever is necessary and goes along with staff rules.

PvP Hackers:
PvP hackers are not only annoying and malicious but it is extremely unfair for everyone else.
If I got a report or saw someone clearly hacking I would freeze them and then proceed
to ban them and if the other player died I would re roll him so he
can get his stuff back.

Closet Cheaters:
Now im sure we are all familiar with the vape client or other 'ghost' clients.
Most of these cheats are undetectable and hard to find and catch players using them
which makes the game unfair because they can just say they are not hacking and hide the cheat.
If I suspected someone of closet cheating I would ss them and follow the necessary procedure
to try to locate and see if the player is indeed cheating and if he/she is then I would ban them
according to the rules.

Hey guys I really loved this server and I loved the staff team and the player (no homo) and low key I really wanna come back because it was just such a great experience for me.
Thats All from me peace!

Last edited:

Sauds

Legendary Member
It seems you are giving friends +1. :/ Which is not Allowed.

I worked with these guys constantly from the time they were helper until the day they resigned. I was mentoring 90% of the moderation team requested by Botings and spent well over 50% of the time with Flooded, Bucaj, MattsAlt and Whitegangmember. So yes, I most likely know these guys better then most.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @OhFlooded, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.