Denied OhEmile || Eu || Application || V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

emilyxdianee

IGN (In-Game Name):
OhEmile
https://namemc.com/profile/OhEmile.1
Timezone:
My Time Zone is MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Yes.
・:✧*:・。☆゚・:✧*:・。☆゚・:✧*・:✧*:・。☆゚・:・:✧*:・。☆

Reason for demotion/ resigned: The server was dying and everyone knew that it was only going to be up for a couple more months. The higher rank of staff members just gave up and ended up being on only like 5 hours a week. Me being such a low rank and having no one to really lean on and ask for help made being staff hard. Eventually my other co-owners that were also Helper resigned so I was really clueless because this was my first big server I was on staff, I made the choice to resign.

What it taught me: Opcraft was the first big server I was staff on and it taught me the most important thing to being staff on any server. And that is that the players' experience comes before anything else. It helped me to where I am today and helped me become a more mature and better person just in general.

Proof: N/A

Skycloud: Skycloud is a Skyblock server with a normal of 100 players. It is a server that never really blew up and it was a server that not a lot of people knew about but had a really good staff team.

Reason for demotion/ resigned: Again Skycloud had an amazing server staff team and community but they had 1 problem. Their staff manager was not liked but really no staff members and everyone had a problem with him. It leads to a lot of conflicts between players and made the server almost unplayable because of how many staff just dreaded the server because of the staff manager. Soon after the conflicts started happening we lost almost ½ of the staff team. Like OPcraft me being so new to staffing on servers made it hard. Later I ended up resigning.

What it taught me: Skycloud taught me that being mature and professional at all times when there is a player around is huge. Being a role model for everyone to look up to and be inspired to be a better person and to be a role model to new players is a key factor in being staff on a server.

Proof: N/A
Nersa: Its a HCF server it's a server that has kits, etc. It has around 20+ members in SOTW.
Reason for demotion/ resigned: I was demoted from Nersa for immaturity because, I was not interested into the server I did not feel comfortable in it.
but I had fun with the staff memebers.
PROOF:
https://gyazo.com/5bb1e4d57835f564c0ddbae83185bc9b

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.

Why would we accept you as a staff member:
You should accept me as a staff member since I'm a chill and flexible girl and also mature and dedicated to the server, as I want to keep the server as clean as I can even in some harder situations. As soon as I do get accepted I'm not here to waste time as I will put my time and dedication into the server. I also speak fluently English and Arabica this also works for me as being a translator, I can help people who are France or staff members who are dealing with an Arabica person as I can translate or even take over the case. I also use TeamSpeak on daily so I also know how that works and need no explanation. as I said I'm just a chill and mature guy who wants to put my free time into the server, I really see this server with potential and I wanna be a part of the server and the staff team. I've also been playing HCF for a really long time and know all the rules/things about HCF. I find it important to have a peal of laughter in the staff team also with helping players, it can make some tight and annoying situations a lot better for both of us. I've been seeing/witnessing a lot of people dying by un-legit ways as Cheaters, Rule Breakers, etc. I am here to stop that and help as many people with these situations as I can. I've been in those situations and I know how annoying they may be.

Additional Information:
My first application was set to Pending so I'm reapplying because I was contacted by a staff member.

Last edited:

jeeeko

Known member
Hope you guys know that just because there isn’t “enough detail,” doesn’t mean anything. They meet the word count limit and I would rather have someone apply who makes their application the appropriate size... I’m not going to have someone repeat, or reword statements in their application. To put more “detail” you guys seem to just want it to mean like a whole essay for this... They meet the word count requirements so it doesn’t need more detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.