Denied OG_MCplayer Staff Application

IGN (In Game Name):OG_MCplayer

Timezone:GMT+1-GMT/ Currently BGT

Do you own a quality microphone?:Yes i do.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:Discord BillyBoi#8118

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:I was in the Staff of one of the biggest Minecraft Community in Italy, called "Minecraft InterSpace. I started by Moderating one of their Sub Youtube Channel called "Spacecraft". And eventually Founded (4 years ago) and helped develop a Server linked to this community with 4 other Friends of mine. The server quickly became a pretty renowned Minigames Server in SpaceNetwork. We had plenty of Minigames like SkyWars, Draw my Thing, Zombie Survival and yes Flappy Bird (was not my idea lol).
Why do you want to become Staff?:I really want to be helper because, The medium period of time I have been on . I had a lot of fun, and I really want to get more into the community, and well I saw there wasn't much staff so I said why not give this opportunity a go, what's a better way to get more into the community then helping the players in it. Since SagePvP is a PvP based server, there is alot of hackers on here, I have seen players calling for staff members to catch hackers and no one coming to help, not just hackers, they would ask for help in chat for things and no one would help them. I want to be Helper to help players like this in the community to make it a better, more enjoyable server for people to play on, I also feel like I can help a lot of people from, stopping drama, to how to craft something, to catching hacker. I know what it's like to be on a server needed assistance and no one helping me, and I don't want that to happen on anyone on this amazing server. Another reason I want staff is because the players are the people that knows, what's broken, what's good and, what's bad, and I know what it's like to not have staff take my opinions into consideration, with that being said I want to be able to take opinions from players to help the server out and make it a better place to play.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:have had my own survival/faction server almost a year ago which ran pretty well, i talked alot with the staff team about problems and i wanted to fix them as soon as possible and also to help every player on the server who ever needed help. I am also Sr.Admin on pixel 3 and that goes pretty well i think XD
Can any staff member vouch for you?:If Disbanded gets accepted yes
Additional Information:Thanks for viewing this aplication

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @OG_MCplayer12345, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.