Denied Octopixy Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octopixy

IGN: Octopixy
Timezone: CET [Norway] (EU)
Do you have a quality microphone?: Yes, I do, I am currently using the blue snowball.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and TeamSpeak?: Yes, I do, I know how to use them and use them frequently.
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I do, I will list them up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SageHCF (Manager) I was mostly just a manager that was doing, ban appeals, banning, muting, watching that the staff did there job and doing rollbacks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oxyalt (Staff-Manager) On Oxyalt which was a prison server I was mostly hiring staff and YouTubers/twitch streamers, I was also helping the owners with decisions, configuration, discord setup and ban appeals, etc etc.
Divine (Helper)
I was a helper on Divine from start to finish, I made an application and got accepted. I was basically watching over chat. I resigned to do the reasons for the fact that the owners did have a dark past and they scammed and lied to a lot of people.
Papyrus Network (Admin)
I was gonna apply for a manager role but highest rank was the admin position, admins did everything that managers do, they have panel access, they do configuration, they do staffing, recruitment.
JawsPvP (Manager)
I was also a manager on JawsPvP, there I did mostly configuration and stuff like that, I did a bit of recruitment and general staffing like ban appeals, watching chat etc.
Why do you want to become staff?: I have realized over the past week, that I have a lot of time i don't use. I would like to use that time to learn new things while having fun. I see a lot of potential in the server and the great staff team, I would like to be a part of. I would like to help out with something already big.
Why should we accept you as staff?: I think you should accept me as staff because I am extremely dedicated to my work. I see a lot of potential in the server which makes me more willing to work hard for it. I am extremely efficient. I am strict but at the same time in a nice way. I have a lot of past experience that I would like to share and give to the already amazing staff team, I may probably learn something from you too.

Discord-Setup
---------------
I have been making discord servers for over 2 years now, and have a lot of experience in making channels, bringing coded bots and to make it look professional that is a useful skill, I might be able to use in this network for the next few fun and exciting months to come.
Experience
-----------
About 4-5 years ago I was also a Minecraft hacker, which makes me detect hacks easily, I've also had quite a bit of staff jobs I can't conclude in the *Do you have any previous experience on other servers* Because of my terrible memory.
Recording
-----------
I will be able to record proof, of any ban, mute or blacklist. To be able to confirm the ban using OBS.
Screenshare
--------------
I have screenshared quite a few people and know the basics I would rate my ss’ing 7/10.
Friendly
———
I am very friendly to all the people I meet, I like to share stuff like ranks on servers or balance. If anyone is in need of help or through rough times I will try my best to make them get through it.
Reliable
———
I am extremely reliable, I will get the job done if needed. I am very dedicated to my work. I will be able to do my job correctly by myself most of the time and I never cuss.
Active
———
I am online in discord every single day from 2 to like 5 hours and online on Minecraft for like 3-6 hours I am extremely active, in chatting and staffing.
Professional
—————
I try to look as professional as possible at all times, which includes no swearing, no spelling errors and no wrong word use. I act maturely to mostly everyone else then my best buddies that I might joke with a few times.
Microphone
————
I have a really good classic microphone it’s the blue snowball, it’s just another classic really good and often purchased a microphone for a good price. It brings high-quality sounds and no background noises.
Advertising
—————
I can advertise quite a lot from using things ranging from family to Minecraft servers I’ll get players online most likely using discord or maybe Minecraft.
Trustworthy
————
Trust come along way, I see myself as a very trustworthy person and there is no reason to lie because people will find out sooner or later.
Mature
———
Being mature in front of a community to be able to set an example. Is really important if you're known on the server as a mature and kind person, you will most likely have a really good reputation which is another important thing in being a staff member.
Additional Information: Blank

Thanks for taking time to read my application!
- Arian​

Zuja

Neutral, not a great amount of detail and very ugly all black and hard to see different sections.

INF0RM

-1 No proof of being staff on the servers listed, please send me them and I will change it into a +1!

Submittings

Neutral
  • Lack of detail. (ALL sections)
  • No proof of server experience.
  • New member. (As it states in the 'Application Format' it says "You must be active on the forums and in game")
  • Underage. (It says in the 'Application Format' section "You must be 15 or older" if you have proof of @Arcticcc or @MrAlexG saying you can apply please provide proof!)
Personally, I don't think that you're fit to be a staff member on 'SagePvP' because you're lacking detail, you're a new member on the forums, and you're underage. Other than that I wish you the best of luck!

Kind regards,
Submittings, (Ryan)

Encircle

Established member
Neutral
  • Lack of detail. (ALL sections)
  • No proof of server experience.
  • New member. (As it states in the 'Application Format' it says "You must be active on the forums and in game")
  • Underage. (It says in the 'Application Format' section "You must be 15 or older" if you have proof of @Arcticcc or @MrAlexG saying you can apply please provide proof!)
Personally, I don't think that you're fit to be a staff member on 'SagePvP' because you're lacking detail, you're a new member on the forums, and you're underage. Other than that I wish you the best of luck!

Kind regards,
Submittings, (Ryan)

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Octopixy, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.