Denied oCorey's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

vCorey

Corey's Staff Application

IGN: oCorey

Region: EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: HCrival - Trial mod [Demoted], Kiopvp - Mod, StrandedPvP - Admin, Prospect - Senior mod, Lushpvp - Admin
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Staffing has been a passion of mine for a while. I love taking on responsibility and being able to acquire further knowledge via being a staff member at various servers. Recently, I've been considering applying to Sage but didn't have the motivation to do so. Until I got newfound inspiration from seeing others apply. I've staffed at smaller servers, but I think it's time to achieve something greater. Sage has been an aspect of that previously mentioned greatness, and I would love to take my chances and see where this application takes me. Meeting new people is also an advantage when it comes to staffing and is one of the key reasons, I want to be a staff member.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If accepted, my priority would be maintaining a clean image and also having a good reputation all the while achieving positive input from the players. I'll dedicate my time to helping any players who seek staff. I'll be an honest, earnest, and frank person. I'll do my best to attain noticeable exemplary activity and be on when other staff members are not. I'll perform when it comes to professionalism and thoroughness.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: Candidly, there's no perfect score for anything. Though honesty is an important feature of a staff member. Not everyone is 100% earnest, and everyone can improve in this category. If I were to give myself an honest score it would be a 9. I view myself as a reliable individual and someone people can count on. Being trustworthy is important when being a staff member. I wouldn't rate myself a 10 because everyone has lied in their life, and it would be deceitful for me to give myself anything higher than a 9.
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours of playtime per map?: At the moment I would see myself as a very active person. Most likely I will exceed the minimum requirement for playtime. I'll do my best to maintain a consistent schedule. I'll prioritize staffing and put in extra hours so I can support the server in my free time.
Qualities: I view myself as a friendly individual and someone who's actively willing to help people in need. I'm mature when I need to be and can take constructive criticism from players. I have a sense of responsibility and I do my best to get any work that's required of me. I'm professional but I also have a fun side. In my opinion, being a serious person all the time is not a good way to live. Sometimes leniency can be a good thing. I'm very appreciative of any notability I get for my work, and I try to be as genuine as I can be. I get along with people easily and I try to be on good terms with anyone I meet. I'm also an all-around unbiased person and make sure I see things from both sides. I'm a sincere person and when I say something I most likely mean it. I try my best to improve every day and I like to be the best person I can be.
Passion: Staffing in general has been a passion that I've carried on through my time playing Minecraft, Generally, I love helping people and I love being recognized for my work and contribution via promotions. I want to be able to assist players and become a loving member of the community.
Energy: I've recently come to the conclusion that being in a supportive setting is always preferable. Being a source of positive energy merely makes carrying out work effectively simpler because it is infectious. On the other side, hazardous workplaces frequently lower enthusiasm and demotivate personnel. A successful staff team needs a positive work atmosphere, and I most definitely promote this.
Mature: I view myself as a very mature person who is definitely willing to become a leader when need be. Maturity is valuable in almost all professional settings and this trait should set the standard for the qualifications of a staff member. I'm maturely minded for my young age, and I will certainly make sure I perform in a professional manner when doing work and dealing with players.
Skills: Although my staff experience may not be the most renowned or established, I've certainly picked up and acquired various skills among the way in my staffing ventures. These skills include knowing how to use TeamSpeak, commands, how to talk to players and professionalism. These skills will surely help me if I get accepted and should put me above other applicants.
Active: I'd like to see myself as one of the most active people in the current state of HCF in general, let alone being an active staff member. I'm positive I would crush the requirement for the activity, I'd spend multiple hours on the server daily contributing to the server and trying my best to make it the prime example of a professionally run and great server in general.
HCRival: As I mentioned before I was previously demoted at HCRival and I would like to address this, so it won't affect me later on in the application process. I wanted to clarify that I was in the wrong and I sincerely apologize to all of their staff for what I did. I simply want to move on to bigger and better things and progress with my staffing career in the long run. Hopefully, if you know about this demotion and what I did you will simply look past it and still give me a chance.
Other: In my opinion, Sage is a server that will for sure be relevant in the near future. I hope that you give me an opportunity to demonstrate that I can be a role model for the staff team and help the server positively. Also, I was previously denied so I decided to revise this application and add more detail like the person who reviewed my application told me to do. Hopefully this time you guys can give me a chance and offer me an interview, anyways thanks for taking the time to read and review my application.
Contacts:
oCorey
oCorey#7020

Last edited:

vCorey

Any +1's are appreciated I spent a lot of time making this application look professional and appealing. For any proof of experience directly message me @oCorey on Telegram.

SoyGriffin

@oCorey Can you give me an explanation of what happened for you to get demoted on HCRival?
I mentored him on HCRival. I already gave clips to tcftw. He kept on abusing and I about had it with him. I gathered enough evidence on him to send to the staff manager to get him demoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.