Denied oCorey's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

vCorey

IGN: oCorey

Region: EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?: CyberPvP - Platform Admin, StrandedPvP - Admin, KioPvP - Mod TropicalPvP - Admin

Staff Experience Proof:
Tropical -
https://gyazo.com/a934f0df62e32b57cf3b3966bfb7f3d0
Stranded - Cyber - Kio - Message me @oCorey on Telegram for proof.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Staffing has been a passion of mine for a while. I love taking on responsibility and being able to acquire further knowledge via being a staff member at various servers. Recently, I've been considering applying to Sage but didn't have the motivation to do so. Until I got newfound inspiration from seeing others apply. I've staffed at smaller servers but I think it's time to achieve something greater. Sage has been an aspect of that previously mentioned greatness, and I would love to take my chances and see where this application takes me. Meeting new people is also an advantage when it comes to staffing and is one of the key reasons I want to be a staff member.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If accepted, my priority would be maintaining a clean image and also having a good reputation all the while achieving positive input from the players. I'll dedicate my time to helping any players who seek staff. I'll be an honest, earnest, and frank person. I'll do my best to attain noticeable exemplary activity and be on when other staff members are not. I'll perform when it comes to professionalism and thoroughness.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: Candidly, there's no perfect score for anything. Though honesty is an important feature of a staff member. Not everyone is 100% earnest, and everyone can improve in this category. If I were to give myself an honest score it would be a 9. I view myself as a reliable individual and someone people can count on. Being trustworthy is important when being a staff member. I wouldn't rate myself a 10 because everyone has lied in their life, and it would be deceitful for me to give myself anything higher than a 9.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: [Admin] Crating, [Mod+] nnarri, [Mod] DiscordStatus

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours of playtime per map?: At the moment I would see myself as a very active person. Most likely I will exceed the minimum requirement for playtime. I'll do my best to maintain a consistent schedule. I'll prioritize staffing and put in extra hours so I can support the server in my free time.

Qualities: I view myself as a friendly individual and someone whos actively willing to help people in need. I'm a mature person when I need to be and I can take constructive criticism from players. I have a sense of responsibility and I do my best to get any work that's required of me. I'm professional but I also have a fun side. In my opinion, being a serious person all the time is not a good way to live. Sometimes leniency can be a good thing. I'm very appreciative of any notability I get for my work and I try to be as genuine as I can be. I get along with people easily and I try to be on good terms with anyone I meet. I'm also an all-around unbiased person and I make sure I'm seeing things from both sides. I'm a sincere person and when I say something I most likely mean it. I try my best to improve every day and I like to be the best person I can be.

What is your Telegram @?: @oCorey

What is your Discord @?: oCorey#7020

Other: In my opinion, Sage is a server that will for sure be relevant in the near future. I hope that you give me an opportunity to demonstrate that I can be a role model for the staff team and help the server positively. Also, I want to thank any staff members that vouched for me I really appreciate it, thanks.

Last edited:

Roddy_Twitch

IGN: oCorey

Region: EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?: CyberPvP - Platform Admin, StrandedPvP - Admin, KioPvP - Mod TropicalPvP - Admin

Staff Experience Proof:
Tropical
- https://gyazo.com/a934f0df62e32b57cf3b3966bfb7f3d0

Stranded - Cyber - Kio - Message me @oCorey on Telegram for proof.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Staffing has been a passion of mine for a while. I love taking on responsibility and being able to acquire further knowledge via being a staff member at various servers. Recently, I've been considering applying to Sage but didn't have the motivation to do so. Until I got newfound inspiration from seeing others apply. I've staffed at smaller servers but I think it's time to achieve something greater. Sage has been an aspect of that previously mentioned greatness, and I would love to take my chances and see where this application takes me. Meeting new people is also an advantage when it comes to staffing and is one of the key reasons I want to be a staff member.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If accepted, my priority would be maintaining a clean image and also having a good reputation all the while achieving positive input from the players. I'll dedicate my time to helping any players who seek staff. I'll be an honest, earnest, and frank person. I'll do my best to attain noticeable exemplary activity and be on when other staff members are not. I'll perform when it comes to professionalism and thoroughness.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: Candidly, there's no perfect score for anything. Though honesty is an important feature of a staff member. Not everyone is 100% earnest, and everyone can improve in this category. If I were to give myself an honest score it would be a 9. I view myself as a reliable individual and someone people can count on. Being trustworthy is important when being a staff member. I wouldn't rate myself a 10 because everyone has lied in their life, and it would be deceitful for me to give myself anything higher than a 9.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: [Admin] Frazer, [Senior Mod] Cani, [Admin] Crating, [Mod+] nnarri, [Mod] DiscordStatus

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours of playtime per map?: At the moment I would see myself as a very active person. Most likely I will exceed the minimum requirement for playtime. I'll do my best to maintain a consistent schedule. I'll prioritize staffing and put in extra hours so I can support the server in my free time.

Qualities: I view myself as a friendly individual and someone whos actively willing to help people in need. I'm a mature person when I need to be and I can take constructive criticism from players. I have a sense of responsibility and I do my best to get any work that's required of me. I'm professional but I also have a fun side. In my opinion, being a serious person all the time is not a good way to live. Sometimes leniency can be a good thing. I'm very appreciative of any notability I get for my work and I try to be as genuine as I can be. I get along with people easily and I try to be on good terms with anyone I meet. I'm also an all-around unbiased person and I make sure I'm seeing things from both sides. I'm a sincere person and when I say something I most likely mean it. I try my best to improve every day and I like to be the best person I can be.

What is your Telegram @?: @oCorey

What is your Discord @?: oCorey#7020

Other: In my opinion, Sage is a server that will for sure be relevant in the near future. I hope that you give me an opportunity to demonstrate that I can be a role model for the staff team and help the server positively. Also, I want to thank any staff members that vouched for me I really appreciate it, thanks.
+1

safplol

-100 he’s annoying as fuck, he keeps abusing co leader on hcf, he just kicks everyone who talks back to him and disses him, he won’t handle being a staff member

vCorey

-100 he’s annoying as fuck, he keeps abusing co leader on hcf, he just kicks everyone who talks back to him and disses him, he won’t handle being a staff member
I’ve never played with you but thanks for the reply have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.