Denied Ocean's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceanographer

IGN: Oceanographer

Region: NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: On HCF Servers, I do not have a lot of experience, but I do experience in HCF and the community I am also
familiarized with the rules of HCF. Even though I do not have much experience I am not completely unaware of how to staff an HCF server.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to help clean up the server by finding glitches, cheaters, and other rule breakers.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: By catching Cheaters and rule breakers and banning them before they can do to much harm to the players.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: I am a very honest person, I will tell someone if they have made a
mistake or even if I make a mistake I'm honest about it, I would tell you if you did something wrong.

Additional Information?:

I can be very active on week days 4-8 hours on most weekends I will be slightly less active 4-6 hours.

TS/Discord/Telegram
/Good Mic /Able To Record

Discord: @Ocean#1439 - Telegram @OceanWasTaken

Thank you for taking the time to read this <3

Chaptr

Can you give me information on what I can improve?
Add more detail to everything.

Sage is also a very big server to apply for with no experience. I suggest looking for experience in smaller servers and then coming back to apply for sage at a later date.

seasdsfnwifwiuefwef

Established member
Hello sir, thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.
I would suggest using this time to add a lot more detail for your next application.

Kind regards.
- skracker

Status
Not open for further replies.