Denied Obmoc With the big O Application

Obmoc

IGN (In-Game Name): Obmoc

Region (EU/NA/Other): Na

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Karrat.rip - Mod (Resigned)
Proof-
HydenMC - Mod (Resigned)
Proof- https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/734989614909227141/841408628752646174/image0.png

MythicMC - Admin ( Server ShutDown )
Proof- I got none it was like 1-2 years ago

VergeHCF - Owner ( Server Shut Down )
Proof -
I'm trying to remember what other servers I've staffed on but those 4 are the ones that got to my head.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: The reason I would like to become a staff member is because I'm active, helpful, Nice, and I Don't ignore Players who's need's help. My Impression when coming in the server is happyness and looks like a very nice community so im trying to apply as staff to help the server out i can be active as much as u want if im home and not doing chores. I could also Be in ts all the time because i see people always wanting staff to move them is ts so... that job is fit for me!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

[My Strengths]
I believe I possess the maturity necessary to maintain the integrity of the server in an appropriate manner. I always treat other players respectfully and am welcoming to new players. While it is easy for some to belittle and disrespect people they contact on the internet because they can't place a face on the person behind other screen, I avoid doing so and want everyone to have a good time. For this reason, as a helper, I would be able to help make SagePvP a fun place for all by handling problems in a composed way. As another strength, I am familiar with the rules and often try to help staff maintain them.

[My Weaknesses]
I haven't quite gotten to the point of joining the teamspeak server (I have never communicated with other gamers/communities through audio). For this reason, I am not especially familiar with much of the current staff. However, I do still try to communicate and interact with staff and many other players through conversations in the main chat or private messages. It's hard for me to do Interviews and help players while talking because I got ADHD and I talk too fast that i can't think before hand so i stutter.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

If i would rate my honesty it would be 8 out of 10

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes, I can be on for 4-10 hours a day if i want to stay up all night

What is your telegram @?: It is @ObmocYT

Additional Information?: Will start working (IRL) In a couple Months, I get an Anxiety while talking to strangers i do not know BUT not typing, and I've fell off a moving quad and got stitches on my finger n' my head.

rollin

Go to the staff application requirements and make sure there's over 500 words in category "Why would you like to become a staff member?".

-1 Lack of detail, seems rushed. I would gladly change to a +1 if there was more detail added into the application & make it look easier to read.

Obmoc

Go to the staff application requirements and make sure there's over 500 words in category "Why would you like to become a staff member?".

-1 Lack of detail, seems rushed. I would gladly change to a +1 if there was more detail added into the application & make it look easier to read.
idk how to make text color i barley go on the forums but thanks

wasn't rushed bc it took awhile

500 words? i thought yall meant letters lol

zorce

idk how to make text color i barley go on the forums but thanks

wasn't rushed bc it took awhile

500 words? i thought yall meant letters lol
The application is not to bad but, it needs some work. Make another paragraph for "Why would you like to become a staff member?:" like more detail is what I'm referring to. Also your answer to "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:" like yours strengths and weaknesses aren't necessary for that part of the format. Its more of a additional information part for sure. It would make a great conclusion though. "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:" would be better answered like what can you do for the player and what are you able to accomplish during certain situations.

- Definitely don't do a color scheme, its not recommended according to the format.
- Also don't correct someone just say thanks for the feedback makes you seem immature.
- Remove all the spaces because it looks rushed for sure, needs a little more detail.

EXAMPLE...

"

N/A

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes, I can be on for 4-10 hours a day if i want to stay up all night

Additional Information?:

Will start working (IRL) In a couple Months, I get an Anxiety while talking to strangers i do not know BUT not typing, and I've fell off a moving quad and got stitches on my finger n' my head.

"

Bold the answers and unbold the questions. Makes it easier to read and easier to look at, in conclusion. +0.5 everyone needs to start somwhere.
Good luck

Last edited:

Obmoc

The application is not to bad but, it needs some work. Make another paragraph for "Why would you like to become a staff member?:" like more detail is what I'm referring to. Also your answer to "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:" like yours strengths and weaknesses aren't necessary for that part of the format. Its more of a additional information part for sure. It would make a great conclusion though. "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:" would be better answered like what can you do for the player and what are you able to accomplish during certain situations.

- Definitely don't do a color scheme, its not recommended according to the format.
- Also don't correct someone just say thanks for the feedback makes you seem immature.
- Remove all the spaces because it looks rushed for sure, needs a little more detail.

EXAMPLE...

"

N/A

Additional Information?:

Will start working (IRL) In a couple Months, I get an Anxiety while talking to strangers i do not know BUT not typing, and I've fell off a moving quad and got stitches on my finger n' my head.

"

Bold the answers and unbold the questions. Makes it easier to read and easier to look at, in conclusion. +0.5 everyone needs to start somwhere.
Good luck
i put the spaces to make it easier to read lol But thanks for this example

K

Kibes

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED, you are welcome to re-apply in 2 weeks.