Denied o6savage's Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

o6savage

IGN (In-Game Name): My current IGN is o6savage.
Age: I am currently 15 years old and will be 16 on October the 6'th of this year.
Region (EU/NA/Other): I am currently NA and have no intentions to go to any other regions.
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I have a lot of previous staff experience I have owned 4+ HCF servers and have staffed on 15+ factions skyblock and prisons servers I have also been a head manager on a few factions server and an HCF server.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I love HCF. I have always loved being staff on my favorite servers and I would love to be staff on one of the leading HCF servers. SagePVP looks like such a friendly and fun place to be a staff member and I love to help the community at any point I can I do whatever I possibly can to be able to help at any time I can.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I am very active and I love to help I am very friendly and will always do whatever I can to help I will keep expanding my skills and getting better and better and helping as much as I can I will try to help the community not be as toxic by encouraging them to be nicer to the people around them. I would also help rid the community of cheaters by being on as much as I can and watching cheater whenever possible. Finally, I would try to be as fun and approachable as possible to the staff team and the player base if anyone ever has a question I would hope no one would ever think twice about coming to talk to me about anything and I would love to help staff if there is anything they need help with.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? Personally, I would rate my honesty 9/10. I am extremely honest and even if I ever would lie I would beat myself down and eventually tell on myself I suck and living and I have no reason to lie. I am sometimes even too honest I sometimes tell people too much information since I'm so honest I could always be trusted and would always be able to be counted on with anything.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) I am not sure if any staff members could vouch for me and I do not want to risk asking if they could.
Additional Information?: I just hope everyone has a good day and I hope I get accepted and I would love to be staff on the top leading HCF server. <3

Chaptrrr

Established member

[-] Serious Lack of Detail
[-] Either got his friends to make accounts and +1 or made fake accounts.

Good Luck!

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

I'd suggest adding much more detail next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.