Not open for further replies.

sorrygtg

Established member
IGN: Kombat2013

Timezone: EST

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes I have both

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Yes,

- KombatMC - Role - Mod - Player avg - 30 to 60 Peak Players 80-90+(Server brought out)

- LuxorMC - Role - T-Mod - Player avg - 50- 100+ (HCF server was T-Mod shortly before it closed down)

- SpiderFactions - Role - Owner - Player avg - 12 - 20 Peak Players 25+

- Kittencraft - Role - Sr.Mod - Player avg - 20 - 30 Peak Players 40+

- MineagePvP - Role - Helper - Player avg - 100 - 200+(Resigned due to the new Owner being very toxic and rasict)

- SyncPvP - Role - Mod - Player avg 30 - 70+

Why do you want to become staff?:
I would like to become staff on SagePvP Club because of my previous experience as staff on other servers and because of my experience as a HCF player. I have been playing practice and HCF for almost 4 years now and I understand the rules for almost every HCF server and I also understand the community as a whole as well. I have been with the community through its up's and down's and I feel as though I can stop the down's from happening, because of my previous staff experience on servers I also have very great qualities that I think would make me a amazing part of the SagePvP staff team. Some of those are list below: Mature, Active, Ready, Experienced, Patient Those are just some of the very many qualities that I have that I believe would make me a amazing installment into the SagePvP staff team. In addition to that I have dealt with many different kinds of players on the other servers I was staff on and I completely understand how some players may reaction In certain situations that they are put in and I understand that you may have to approach some players in a different manner. I know that staffing on servers is no joke and can be very stressful and tedious at times especially in the TS and if I were staff on SagePvP I feel as though I could be a major help in the Team Speak a long with In-Game as well. I want to help make SagePvP the best network it can be. A place for players to come on and have fun and not have to worry about the cheaters and the community on here.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

I feel as though the SagePvP Network should accept me to become staff on their server because of some one the reasons listed below:
- Mature - I am a very mature person who understands how players may feel in certain situations and how they may react and I understand how to handle though situations in a very calm manner.

- Active - If I were accepted to become staff on SagePvP as a staff member I think how active I would be in both the team speak, discord and game would be something that puts me over the other applicants. Including showing up to as many staff meetings as possible.

- Ready - I am ready for almost any situation that can be thrown at me can be sudden and weird but, I will always try my best to overcome it.

- Experienced - I bring experience and knowledge from staffing on other HCF servers that some applicants may lack.

- Patient - I am a very patient person who can be very understanding to players even when they are messing around some other applicants may over react.

- Caring - I am truly very caring and passionate for SagePvP but, some applicants may just want to staff on a server for no reason just to say they had staff on there

- Aware - When servers are looking for staff they are looking for someone who knows what they are doing and who is aware of what they are doing I always think about my choices and think about how the outcome could be either positive or negative for the server some applicants may just do something with out thinking or in a very unprofessional manner
- Social - I am very social person and I love talking to new people and I am always very eager to talk to people.

- Positive - I am a Positive person and I think people should always have someone positive to look forward to talking to and help them when they are down even if it is in a game I feel as players should have a positive figure to look at.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? No

Additional Information:
===============================================================================================================================================
Schedule
===============================================================================================================================================
- Monday - 4-8 HRS
- Tuesday - 5-7 HRS
- Wednesday - 6 - 8 HRS
- Thursday - 8 - 10 HRS
- Friday - 8 - 11 HRS
- Saturday - 9 - 11 HRS

- Sunday - 9 - 10 HRS
currently staff on a dead shit server
fucking toxic

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Kombat2013, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.