Denied NSS_Strafes' Staff Application

NSS_Strafes

IGN (In-Game Name): NSS_Strafes
Timezone: UTC
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, I own a Blue Yeti Pro Microphone
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes I have all of them.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: I was Mod on kuhi.net and play.coldnetwork.net
Why do you want to become Staff?: I would love to enhance this server as much as possible. I would love to make the players on this server happy and make them believe that this server is truly fantastic. I would love to record a staff series on here and have as much fun as possible to boost my channel subs and the player count on this server and make it a fun and fair game for everyone. And to allow everyone to have the game experience they always wanted and expected. I personally already think this server is amazing and I haven't been playing long, this server has all the amazing features a good hcf/kitmap/practice server would have. It has kits that allow SOTW pvp. It has koth alerts which gives players time to get their friends online to help pvp and cap king of the hill. Not only that, but I noticed that the /lff has a class notification to let people know what class they play which I find very awesome. I would allow people to have the time of their lives by making the server hack free by banning hackers that are blatant and ScreenSharing the hackers that aren't so blatant.

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I have a decent amount of staff experience and I love to make peoples day amazing and I would be able to be as active as up to 4 to 5 hours on weekdays and up to 9 to 10 hours on weekends. I would be able to record on my YouTube channel and be able to make the server grow. I do not advertise any other servers unless it's the SagePvP store. I am very respectful to both hackers, staff, and players. I do not disrespect people in a way they think it's personal. I am not always serious I do have times where I like to fool around and enjoy life because that's what it's all about. I love to help all when it comes to all different varieties of things. I love to talk and im always on when needed. I am easy to contact and if you need to contact me my discord is NSS_Strafes#7297, my telegram is Strqfesz. And I will be in TS most of the time so you could also dm me on there.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No unfortunately not. Staff don't know me on here but I bet if they got to know me they could vouch for me.
Additional Information: I live in Arkansas and I'm 15. I like to play a lot of games but Minecraft is one of my favorites of all. I play games like Minecraft, Roblox, Fortnite, and Apex Legends. I also have Black Ops 4 but I don't play it that much. I have a decent amount of staff experience and I have a YouTube channel that has 107 Subscribers which I am very thankful for. I would love it to be staff on here it would make my day and all the other days I get to log on and have staff. I enjoy to play a lot of sports like Basketball, Football, and others. On Football I play WR and sometimes Ill sub in for CB. For Basketball I play PG. I'm am a perfect mix for gaming and sports. I'm very athletic and very good at gaming and I make amazing grades in school! I would like to thank you for coming onto this website and reading my application for staff. Have an amazing Day/Night.

Darck

Veteran Member
IGN (In-Game Name): NSS_Strafes
Timezone: UTC
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, I own a Blue Yeti Pro Microphone
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes I have all of them.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: I was Mod on kuhi.net and play.coldnetwork.net
Why do you want to become Staff?: I would love to enhance this server as much as possible. I would love to make the players on this server happy and make them believe that this server is truly fantastic. I would love to record a staff series on here and have as much fun as possible to boost my channel subs and the player count on this server and make it a fun and fair game for everyone. And to allow everyone to have the game experience they always wanted and expected. I personally already think this server is amazing and I haven't been playing long, this server has all the amazing features a good hcf/kitmap/practice server would have. It has kits that allow SOTW pvp. It has koth alerts which gives players time to get their friends online to help pvp and cap king of the hill. Not only that, but I noticed that the /lff has a class notification to let people know what class they play which I find very awesome. I would allow people to have the time of their lives by making the server hack free by banning hackers that are blatant and ScreenSharing the hackers that aren't so blatant.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I have a decent amount of staff experience and I love to make peoples day amazing and I would be able to be as active as up to 4 to 5 hours on weekdays and up to 9 to 10 hours on weekends. I would be able to record on my YouTube channel and be able to make the server grow. I do not advertise any other servers unless it's the SagePvP store. I am very respectful to both hackers, staff, and players. I do not disrespect people in a way they think it's personal. I am not always serious I do have times where I like to fool around and enjoy life because that's what it's all about. I love to help all when it comes to all different varieties of things. I love to talk and im always on when needed. I am easy to contact and if you need to contact me my discord is NSS_Strafes#7297, my telegram is Strqfesz. And I will be in TS most of the time so you could also dm me on there.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No unfortunately not. Staff don't know me on here but I bet if they got to know me they could vouch for me.
Additional Information:
I live in Arkansas and I'm 15. I like to play a lot of games but Minecraft is one of my favorites of all. I play games like Minecraft, Roblox, Fortnite, and Apex Legends. I also have Black Ops 4 but I don't play it that much. I have a decent amount of staff experience and I have a YouTube channel that has 107 Subscribers which I am very thankful for. I would love it to be staff on here it would make my day and all the other days I get to log on and have staff. I enjoy to play a lot of sports like Basketball, Football, and others. On Football I play WR and sometimes Ill sub in for CB. For Basketball I play PG. I'm am a perfect mix for gaming and sports. I'm very athletic and very good at gaming and I make amazing grades in school! I would like to thank you for coming onto this website and reading my application for staff. Have an amazing Day/Night.

Don't fake your like count.

GangUp

Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.