Denied NotValidz formal staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

notvalidz

I've lived the US my whole life, I speak fluent English. Additionally that's ideal for communicating with anyone of various genders and regions.

» I'm 22 years old which speaks to my maturity, and life experience is important when dealing with players, Because emotions can spike and I always stay calm.

» I also use OBS to record and GeForce to clip events that happened prior. For hopefully banning and reporting hackers/ toxic behavior.

»I'm very excited because I just bought a blue yeti, along with a Logitech pro headphones, I can clearly hear and speak, hopefully Ill hear from you guys soon :]

» I have discord and I am very familiar with the functionality of the software, I could even assist people who need help navigating discord/TeamSpeak

» if it was possible to have a PHD in HCF I would of gotten that years ago, I've been playing for at least 20 years.

Format:
»My current IGN is notvalidz,if you need to message me or even say was up on the server. I respond to all messages, I get a lot cause I'm well known on sage

»I'm 22 years so I'm mature, confident, and experienced. Additionally I would get along with any other staff members who are also my age. Age is always good to have and with that comes education and maturity

»truthfully I speak perfect English, which is very relevant to dealing with players in TeamSpeak, which we all know is a big part of HCF.
» I'm NA, which is ideal for for ping.

»@Validz3485/ my telegram @TeleTalker, these are my contact tags for both software's.

»My staff experience is little to none, although I'm willing to learn. Also I'm smart and know how to code so I know ill be a good addition to sage staff, given my knowledge in making, working on servers backend. I specialize in HTML | CSS | JavaScript | React which are coding languages used for designing and building websites

»I want to be staff to better the community, clean up the server, maybe even assist with plugins. I notice their is a lot of toxic players and I can keep my eye on them given I remember everything. I think being staff would look good on my resume, and Id learn alot to impress my friends

»I'm intensively pursuing my certificate in software development, through college (my work can be seen on my GitHub profile I have another project coming soon where from scratch I'm developing a server with CRUD functionality -https://github.com/alexaubin-png). Although I'm graduating in July I wont over-exaggerate my skills, with that being said I wont sell myself short. My goal is to become one of the best developers to ever reach alumni status through my university's boot-camp. also I would work free of charge. And my education will allow for me to offer fresh and unthought of ideas to certain situations. I have a very good memory and knowledge of computers so I can remember all commands and be trusted with them.

»I can be on almost everyday at ideal times, I'm usually on 9pm-12am, and weekends 8am-6pm. Every time I log on is when I notice the community is most active, that's ideal for catching hackers, toxic players, and dealing with normal glitches, etc. With that viability being declared is ideal.

»I'm friends with Irish on discord, and have talked about crypto with 2x12 and Irish multiple times. Although this was years ago hopefully they remember. thats the extent of current staff members that can vouch.

»I can learn to screenshare, with the skills deemed relevant by SagePvP staff members. Very excited to learn, I have practiced with friends and have learned certain clients log certain strings in certain files.

»I prioritized writing code, achieving a healthy body, healthy mind, and my family. I even quit all my video game habits in order to continuously put out projects and do labs for college. So im a dedicated web developer/software developer, and have been at my studies for just a about 6 months. I think my follow up steps after graduating this program which I know I will, is achieving my associates degree in computer science.

Attachments

• README.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 8

notvalidz

I tried to add alot more detail, due to my last app being denied due to a lack of detail. Hopefully I can be staff on one of the biggest HCF servers around nowadays.

Sunneklaas

Neutral, I am not satisfied, but is now one of the better ones. I find it sloppy, I don't know where to start reading.

Lucahh

Manager
Staff Manager
Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.