Accepted NOTDALTON Youtube Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton

IGN (In Game Name): NOTDALTON
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/c/NotDalton
Amount Of Subscribers: 272
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? multiple, 1 recent, I also stream a lot on sage! This was a upload yesterday
Average amount of views per video: 150-400
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: I personally really enjoy sage, and so does my faction. I have bought ranks, I have most gkits, but I feel like sage could help me grow, and I could also help sage grow. Having youtube rank will also help me get more videos out. I need the youtube rank for getting claims, the kits, and the reclaim. I feel that I could really help the server. I am excited to play sage in the future and I hope you take this into consideration. Anyways I hope you have a good day, and goodbye!

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Neutral like the youtuber / vids but he got banned a short time ago and perl glitched in his vid(look at I think min9:20 at vid above)

+1, Quality videos/streams he gets a decent amount of views and is growing very fast. As Vqnilla said above its a win-win Dalton gets to grow his channel and sage gets their server to grow more, with in return makes more money for sage. He also is a very active player/youtuber.

Dalton

+1, Quality videos/streams he gets a decent amount of views and is growing very fast. As Vqnilla said above its a win-win Dalton gets to grow his channel and sage gets their server to grow more, with in return makes more money for sage. He also is a very active player/youtuber.
thank you!

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Changing my opinion. Definitely -1 He can't accept normal arguments+ he's toxic(look at screen he messaged it after he saw my neutral comment above)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190801-203543_Discord.png
    Screenshot_20190801-203543_Discord.png
    456.9 KB · Views: 95

Dalton

Changing my opinion. Definitely -1 He can't accept normal arguments+ he's toxic(look at screen he messaged it after he saw my neutral comment above)
ok... i wasnt even being toxic tho... lol, and it wasnt a arguement

Status
Not open for further replies.