Denied NoPromise Staff Application.

NoPromise

IGN: NoPromise
TimeZone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone: Yessir.
Do you have discord, telegram & Teamspeak?: I have all of them
Do you have staff Experience?: OxPvP (shut down) I was Mod+ on here and staff for about 5 months until it became died down on numbers. I also staffed on Viper for 1 week trial-mod But later resigned because I wanted to have the full ride of the HCF experience.
Why do you want to become staff? I want to become staff on the sagepvp network because, I want help out people and make HCF more enjoyable to play, Since i'm an good HCF player myself I know how people feel about players dying in unfair ways. I know people take advantage of staff not looking closely, and rulebreak, I want sagepvp to become one of the best HCF servers there is. That's why i want to become sage staff for an better experience for the players. I also feel like there a lot of hackers, I would like to help banning them and making players experience better to play.
Why should we accept you as a staff? You should accpet me as staff because, I am an experienced HCF players, knowing most of the rules. I also am a quick learner, I will admit that I will need help with But as I progress, I will be getting better and better as time goes by at staffing. Also, I am a fair all around individual, and will be a great part of the team, Not only is staffing fun but it gives me something to look forward to during the day or waking up knowing that I can come of me over assistance to players that need a staff member for help or something and I know that I can be there for players. I want to take staffing to the next step and sage feels like it can be the next step. I will put A lot of effort into staffing, Making a major part of my day, and get as much playtime as I can get.
Can Any Staff member vouch for you?: Botings (Senior Admin) godmeme (Mod) Trixks (Admin) and Connectors (Mod)

Addition Infomation: I play for atleast for 8 hrs everyday, Unless for some days its 5 or 6 rarely, Trust me, I will be a great Addition to the team you will not reget! I would like to thank you for taking a part of ur time out of your day to read this thank you.

Hazzay

Needs more detail
No proof of staff
Color scheme hurts my eyes

Good luck!
~Hazzay

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @NoPromise, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.