Denied No more Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Instagerm

-1 server hopper
Hi Chiquee, I don't get what you mean by server hopper do you mean by just joining other servers for like a week then leaving? If that no, I am not a server hopper I was on GamersPVP till the lack of players that is why I left because there was no reason at all for me staffing on that server. On PolyMC I stayed on it till it shut down so I resigned, but later a few weeks the server came back up but I didn't decide to join back. On FatalHQ the server was lacking on players but I stayed for a bit of time to see if their players would grow eventually but it didn't at all. On FlyHCF I was Staff on there for a year and I was till up to an Admin but that server shut down leading to the Owner being burnt out of the game and not giving anybody else to take charge of his place. The final server I was Staff on was KitLand (Not HCF) It was my friend's server well not friend really I was Staff on their for also a year but decided to leave due to toxicity racism and immaturity saying from the Owner.

-Instagerm

PS. The things I talked about wasn't what you saying sorry, please tell me what you mean if I am wrong.

Mxkhi

Hi, I know why it says plagiarism it is because I have used a few other words from my past Staff applications I thought it was allowed since it was my own words.

-Instagerm
You can say anything, provide that proof & I can tell your very unprofessional by your grammar and spelling errors.

Instagerm

You can say anything, provide that proof & I can tell your very unprofessional by your grammar and spelling errors.
Hi, this is one of the screenshots for the proof https://gyazo.com/5360e3bc2c17c9f6fc0c3764d85c401d if you still don't believe me it is your wish to say anything and I think I am very professional.

Last edited:

Instagerm

plagarism & toxic & lack of detail
Hi, Mxkhi I can assure you I am not toxic when it comes to Staffing. I am on my best behavior at all costs, and also you do not know if I am toxic or not we haven't met and if we have please provide your Minecraft IGN.

Mxkhi

Hi, Mxkhi I can assure you I am not toxic when it comes to Staffing. I am on my best behavior at all costs, and also you do not know if I am toxic or not we haven't met and if we have please provide your Minecraft IGN.
Mhm, good I can tell your actually driven and trying to get staff & thanks for fixing the errors & I was just judging the book by its cover i dont know you personally.

Instagerm

Mhm, good I can tell your actually driven and trying to get staff & thanks for fixing the errors & I was just judging the book by its cover i dont know you personally.
Thank you Mxkhi, I was determined to get Staff on SagePVP so that is why I kept commenting back but thank you for testing me if you were or not.

-Instagerm

Status
Not open for further replies.