Status
Not open for further replies.

niklasLUL

IGN (In-Game Name): niklasLUL

Timezone: UTC +2

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Not any known servers.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I can bring many things to SagePvP. I am a really intelligent person and I have a big capacity that I want to be able to use on SagePvP. I play for a really long time and that makes me catch many cheaters and being able to help loads of players.

I have loads of great attributes and abilities that is good to have as a staff member for example:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Maturity
I think that I'm very mature. I think that maturity is very important whilst dealing with different situations as a staff member. Maturity is something a staff member should have in every situation that you come across as a staff member. I know that SagePvP staff members are very mature and I'm very mature too so that's a great ”attribute” to have!

Multitasking
I would say that I'm pretty good at multitasking and that's very good to be as a staff member. You can do things more effectively. I can do many things at the same time and that's why it's great to have this ability.

Commitment
I am so committed to this server. I might not have many posts on the forums exactly but I actually read many threads. I've probably read more than 300 posts made by different players but I haven't commented on them and that's my fault, but I am active on the forums it's just that I don't post a lot. But I am really active in teamspeak and in-game.
Right after school I go on my pc and join the server and the server teamspeak.
Respect
I think respecting people is really important. I respect everyone it doesn't matter where they got raised or if there privileged or not. I really respect SagePvP and I'm not just saying that I think that you guys have made a fantastic server with a fantastic player base, nice developing, nice staff team etc.

Kindness
I feel that I am a really kind person I give out stuff that I don't feel that I have a need for, I think I handle most situations in kind ways and I always approach a player kindly and I think I come out across as a kind person
I have loads of patience. I tend to be in loads of situations where the player is very toxic or aggravated. Then I just tend to wait until the player is calm so we could sort the situation out. Patience is also good to have in a game if you're for an example is looking at someone you think cheats you wait and be patient until you know that he is cheating for sure. So I like being patient when I handle different situations.

Approachability
I feel that I can approach people in a nice way and I also think that people can approach me in a good way because I'm always ready to help out and most people know that if you have achieved a role as a staff member. People have the ability to approach me and for help with anything or if they just want to talk to me in any way I would always be there to help someone in need.

Teamwork
I like working as a team to achieve different things just like the SagePvP staff team. I think that you have a lot of responsibilities if you're staff on SagePvP and I think you also would get a lot of tasks to do and one task is maybe very hard to do yourself and you could maybe work with another staff member to finishing your task.

Chat monitoring
I believe that chat is really a big part in-game, whilst being a staff member everything is not about monitoring the teamspeak or look for cheaters. It's important to monitor the chat after toxicity, spam or questions. I always monitor chat whatever I'm doing on the network. Whenever I see a question pop up I answer it.

In-Game monitoring
In-game monitoring is probably the biggest part of staffing. Whilst monitoring in-game you need to monitor chat, players and other staff members. I believe that I am really good at monitoring in-game because of my experience with it.
´━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Not Biased
I believe that I am not a biased person I respect both people's opinion and if 2 people come into teamspeak I would not just listen to one person's opinion I would listen to everyone's opinion and then make a decision from the rules on our network and my own opinion and other staff members opinion.

Creativity
I am a really creative person I really like building different things and being creative really helps with that it's also really good to be creative whilst staffing you can come up with ideas that can improve the players experience and maybe the staff members experience.

Languages
I can speak different languages and that's very good whilst staffing because it can be easier to communicate with the specific player or staff member and you can translate if another staff member is having a hard time understanding a player.

Goals
I have so many goals with staffing on the SagePvP network. I want to help as many people as possible and just make the server a better place. I also want to clear the server out of cheaters if I am able to achieve the moderator position!

Hardworking
I am a really hard working person. I try my best to successfully finish different things and I will always work my hardest to achieve my goals and get things done for the network.

Calm
As a Staff member you need to solve different situations calmly. I am able to solve many different situations calmly and I usually am very calm whilst dealing with a player or with multiple players. It might be a big group that is very heated then you need to be calm so you can solve the issue in a good way.

Pampa

Greedily's best friend
Please mention your past experience, This will help your application alot.

Botings

Elite Member
Denied:
Thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.