Denied Nhine's Staff Applicaton (NA)

Nhine

IGN (In-Game Name): Nhine
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA PST
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Crimson (Practice/HCF) I have other ones but I am not going to name cause bad rep.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Because I know what I am doing and I have good staff experience and I want to become staff on Sage to get better rep and get better at staffing and become a decently known staff member in the community and just be a helpful person all around
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8 Why: Because I am a honest person and if caught lying I will fuss up to it and say I was, I am not the type of person to lie or do anything weird like that.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No.
Additional Information?: I am a funny guy I have great Humor and I know how to staff and would fit in well with Sage and be a good and loving guy on this amazing server!

GiftMe

This application does not meet the 600 word requirement. If you manage to fix that I might change it to Neutral or .5

D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.