Denied nGoose's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vqnilla

IGN (In-Game Name): nGoose
Timezone: GMT-4 or AST (Atlantic Standard Time)
Do you have any previous staff experience?
(If so, list them below): Skytropia which I was Moderator on, it was a small skyblock community and it had recently just came out. I was Moderator on that server for around 1-2 months. I left that platform because, the server had closed down.
Proof of this: I have no proof on my computer since, I recently got a new one but, me and Initially where both staff on that server and he can vouch for me saying that I was indeed staff on that server.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
As a person, I feel I am ready for this kind of work, the HCF community has made me realize that not only do you need staff but, its the key to an HCF community, people will love the platform if its for the staff. And I want to help this platform gain that kind of respect since, you guys already have a lot of staff that are amazing I just wanted to be apart of that and prove to you guys that I am ready for this step of my life. When I was staff on skytropia, I took it very seriously, making sure the players were satisfied was my #1 concern. If the players were not satisfied, I would try my hardest to fix what I could've potentially done wrong and fix their problem. I always was recording or screenshotting proof that could relate to a punishment that me or my partner would give to someone. In the HCF community toxicity is a problem as we know it, that's one of the main reasons I am here is to help make the community a better and more positive place for new players and old players to come play. I will be real with you guys, I have never SS'ed and I don't know how to but, for me that is an opportunity to grow my staffing experience and become a better staff. I want this position because, it would mean a lot for me since, I came from a very toxic human being and, I am trying to become more positive daily and I think by being staff on this server not only will I improve as a person but so will the community. I always respect the rules of a server and I will enforce them until the day I leave this server. Just know that if I am become a staff, everything will be put on this platform, my determination, my vigilance, my focus, my friendliness, my maturity and a lot more!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Aspect of being apart of the game:

I played a lot of HCF before on multiple servers, but this is the server I played the most on, which indeed would mean I know a lot about the rules and how this server plays HCF. Meaning I can understand more the perspective of the player that needs help because, I was once in their shoes going in TeamSpeak for a problem that needs to be solved. That also means I can bond with the players and help them since not only was I in their shoes, but I also had most likely been in that same situation before and I know how to deal with it.
My qualities:
I am very kind to others, I will always try to be on their positive side to get their best opinion on a subject and I will respond with a kind answer, I will never try to insult or be toxic to a person whether they are nice to me or not, I will always stay kind. That is my best quality that I have as a human being. Every person I get in a call with or talk with, they always like me for the person that I am. And the kindness that I spread to others I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for the kind part of me.

I am very determined, when I am struggling with a problem I won't give up until it is solved with my 100% effort, I will keep grinding for the person to get what they truly deserve. I always was a person with the intent to finish what I started and that being as soon as a person joins a support room with me, he gets my 100% effort until he leaves the room. If a player is not satisfied with my work, I will ask them what did I do that they didn't like so I can fix the potential problem that I may of caused.

Lastly, since I won't wright down every single quality I have,
I am very trustworthy, my whole life I have been extremely trustworthy to my friends, and family. I look to place this quality on this platform, I give people my trust as I hope they give their trust to me to complete my work without any problems. One thing I will always do is keep my word, I don't lie to people, I don't want to become that staff that lies to people, that isn't me and as a players perspective they really appreciate the very honest staff member. And that was what I strive to become, for me and the players on this server.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
None

Additional Information?:

No, but please everyone feel free to add comments and I am open to suggestions! Have a nice day!

Last edited:

580s

+0.5 I mean you could add more details on the section "Why do you want to become staff" that's it

Vaht

Established member
At all application is good, but for lacking details in the section "Why do you want to become staff" is lacking detail and small grammar issues. I need to give you a -0.5. Good luck.

Kind regards, Vaht

Vqnilla

At all application is good, but for lacking details in the section "Why do you want to become staff" is lacking detail and small grammar issues. I need to give you a -0.5. Good luck.

Kind regards, Vaht
Thanks, and yes I was expecting grammar spelling issues because, my primary language is french but, thanks for the comment!

Muffin

-1 ddoses , rlly toxic in calls and an absolute dogshit random, his mom has ebola and his sister has syphilis she also beats him with a pop sickle stick.he also beats his little brother with a hockey stick and he uses egirls for money then dumps them. thats all thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Vqnilla

-1 ddoses , rlly toxic in calls and an absolute dogshit random, his mom has ebola and his sister has syphilis she also beats him with a pop sickle stick.he also beats his little brother with a hockey stick and he uses egirls for money then dumps them. thats all thank you for coming to my ted talk.
Could you please take this more seriously as it is a staff application, but thanks for taking the time to read and reply to my staff application.

Status
Not open for further replies.