Denied Nexoh Staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

qtnexoh

IGN (In-Game Name):Qtnexoh
Region (EU/NA/Other):NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:RippleHCF t-mod
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I have many reasons why I would wanna be a staff member on the sage PVP network. I would like to say that they provide a great experience for the players and with a large player count. Sage has always been a network I have wanted to be staff on and I want to start it right here at Sage. Sage doesn't just offer a good player count if offers so much more from a great community all the way up to great staff I enjoy Sage for that reason there's so much Also, As A staff member you have to be playing your role, and If you don't you get demoted and as me being staff I can completely be active. I'm very experienced in HCF since I've been playing for about 2 years and I have pretty much been in every situation that HCF has ever had so I would understand how to handle a situation for example Pearl Glitching I would understand what to say and ask for so that in the end they can get rolled back. I can dedicate most of my time at Sage because I'm really excited to be staff on sage If accepted I can dedicate most of my time so I can be as active and supportive as I can that whys when it comes to applying for another big network like Sage I can put them in because like I keep stating Sage has high hopes and is always growing in players.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I did end up getting accepted of course I how would I improve the player's experience well, I'm an open-minded person and with that, I can think of a lot of ideas that really haven't been introduced into the HCF community. I have been in the community for quite some time so I know what it's like I'm very smart and I can bring a lot to the table when it comes to staffing I don't sit in the back and just not say something I give my input and speak for myself. Like I stated I have multiple ideas such as partner items, New events.

Professionalism- this is a topic I want to pick at because as a staff member if accepted know that I have to be on my best behavior and be 1000% mature in support rooms and when helping people out sometimes when I'm in a call with other staff I can get off-topic and joke but But as soon as someone gets moved I can promise I will go straight back to being on task as its immature to play around in a support room and that's just not the way I move I want to be professional with all I greet and I don't want to be known as a bad and or immature staff member. I wanna make a good title for myself as a staff member and the SagePVP network.

Strengths- My strengths are determination and dedication I'm a never giving up person and I'm always passionate I try my best always and I'm always dedicated to finding a solution for the topic I'm stuck on, Another one of my strengths is I'm friendly this is more of a trait of mine but I'm friendly to all people I meet and I love making friends with everyone Ill work within the long run and I'm a kind person I'm always there to help people who are stuck on something and are need help I'm very helpful as that comes with my third strength.

Weakness- I do not have many weaknesses but I do have some cause, after all, I am human so I can get mad sometimes and as a human, I'm pretty sure everyone can But I promise to not let any weaknesses stop me from being the best staff member I can be. I can assure you that I won't let any of my weaknesses affect me from helping people out. Also, at times I can be a bit impatient but I promise to be patient and take my time in support rooms to be the best staff member possible.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No
Additional Information?: Telegram @qtnexoh discord: nexoh #1554 Whoever is reading this hope u have an amazing day.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would put my honestly level up at an 8 because most people wouldn't say 8 but I have a reason I don't lie if someone comes up with a reason for me doing something I'll admit and apologize I'm not going to argue and then ruin my reputation or friendship with the person because that's not I want to be known I want to be friendly with everyone and while I'm at Sage I can be as honest and on my best behavior at all times.

Last edited by a moderator:

PBamford

looks like a wall of text
New member +1ing makes it look advertised for people to do it.
No experience

A

Averred

- Stated Above

- Lack of Experience
- Hard to read, messy application

Status
Not open for further replies.