Nerf Antitrapbeacons and ninjaabillity

Karl

I would suggest an cooldown of atleast 4min on the ninja due to how anoying it is.
Also a claim should be immun to the antitrapbeacon for a longer time bc Trappers who use 2b2/3b3 dropdowns just dont stand a chance against big facs
whose members outside keep spamming
beacons. About the ninja I shouldnt have to trap the same Player 4Times in a row just to get a halfbroken Set bc he used all his partneritems.
Ign oStrafeFl0p

osit

what the hell trappers literally have advantage with their base being built however they want having unlimited refills/saferooms
baseraiders need to think about stuff if not ur gonna get trapepd in an endless dropdowns of pain and suffering :)

Karl

Unlimmited refills?? I shouldnt have to use 60pots for a solo just to get 1 or 2 pps. Also I trap with a normal 2b2 dropdown bc those infinity one are ugly as fuck. A pp like the meezoid eye on viper would be 1000times more balanced. But I agree that those infinity dropdowns are bs. Still u shouldnt have a item that just tps u out of any 1b1. Atleast a limit to how many u can take would be nice.