Known member
IGN (In-Game Name): 2x58
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Darkend Proof:
Mod

Fatalmc: got no proof sadly. But i was trial mod

Karrat. rip proof: https://prnt.sc/26c5plp - Mod

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I can't say this enough but I just love this server. This is the only server I play HCF on. And with that, I want to make it the best server that there is. I want to ban as many hackers and fix as many bugs. I've been playing this server for such a long time that I just know everything about it. I mostly love the staff team on here, The staff team helps me with so much and always makes me laugh. Helps me when I need help and answers me when I have a question. I just want to give them something back. A lot of players in the servers know me and I know them so I have a good bond with the community and that is what a staff member needs, A great bond with the players. I am active a lot of times and that can be used for staffing cause I waste a lot of hours just sitting and playing or watching a movie. I think that I can do good for the community as in staffing. I am dedicated and I can show that. I want to make my staffing experience better in a server I love playing. And I don't give up, I got set pending a lot of times and I got a lot of chances and I blew them honestly, and as you can see I'm back here making a appeal again. All I can ask for is can I get one last chance. I won't let you guys down not this time. I fixed my mic, I have better answers to any questions. And I got better at staffing while I was away. I think that I deserve this last chance and if I blow it up this time then I won't be appealing until I got better at staffing. I just want to show you guys my skill and what I can do. Almost every staff member knows me and that makes it easier to mentor me or talk to me. I can be very serious if needed. I also will take advice in any form so I won't be mad if you tell me that I did something wrong but in return will thank you for helping me.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would just talk to the players and ask them what they think that can get changed about the server. I can help them with the /helpops and move them when they are in Teamspeak. Answering questions is really important. Being active in the morning for EU players. And alot of moving in Teamspeak. Making update videos on Youtube on what we are fixing on the server for the next update, With permission of course

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
a 10 I don't lie I just tell the truth at all times even if that means that it's going to make a player sad, And I won't abuse. I won't even abuse for my best friend. Or my past faction cause I don't like affecting other player's experience

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
I think Senced

What the players should expect from me :
They should expect the best from me. I am a staff that has humor. I can be fun to talk with but also serious when needed. You can ask me everything and I would try my best to help you. Even if you're toxic to me. I am a staff member who you can count on but also a staff member who is going, to be honest with you. So whoever is reading this that chooses if I am denied or not give me a chance I really think that I can surprise you this time.

Schedule:

Monday 16:00-22:00
Tuesday 13:00- 23:00
Wednesday 17:00 - 22:00
Thursday 16:00 - 23:00
Friday 14:00- All night
Saturday All day and night
Sunday All day and night

Communication

Communication is important in a staff team at all times, And I am an easy person to talk to. I dont get mad if you tell me that I did something wrong. Or get demotivated but instead I will get more motivated to beter my self.

Sagepvp

I've been playing sage for a while now. I've been a member since late 2019. When there were almost no partner items. I've Sage grow from 60-70 people to 500-800 players on SOTW and that makes me happy. To see a server you played grow.

Skills

I have a few skills Like i can Code a tiny bit. I am still learning and getting better. I am currently going to College and in my country that means that i need to choose job that you want to learn about and for me it is proffesional video editor, Im pretty good at editing. I dont have a channel yet but im thinking about making one when Im accepted sort of staff series. Of course. I will first ask if i am allowed to do it and ask the player in teamspeak if he's okay with it if not i will not record him. Also i will blur chat.

Active

I am active a lot of times and i just can make my self usefull. I am on my pc 6 hours a day. And with that i can better do something where I can learn from. I do have school yes but i'm always done with school at 16:00 so and sometimes 14:00 so school is not a problem. I dont work currently because of personal reasons.

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): 2x58
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Darkend Proof:

Fatalmc: got no proof sadly

Karrat. rip proof: https://prnt.sc/26c5plp

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I can't say this enough but I just love this server. This is the only server I play HCF on. And with that, I want to make it the best server that there is. I want to ban as many hackers and fix as many bugs. I've been playing this server for such a long time that I just know everything about it. I mostly love the staff team on here, The staff team helps me with so much and always makes me laugh. Helps me when I need help and answers me I have a question. And in return, I just want to give them something back. A lot of players in the servers know me and I know them so I have a good bond with the community and that is what a staff member needs, A great bond with the players. I am active a lot of times and that can be used for staffing cause I waste a lot of hours just sitting and playing or watching a movie. I think that I can do good for the community as in staffing. I am dedicated and I can show that. I want to make my staffing experience better in a server I love playing. And I don't give up, I got set pending a lot of times and I got a lot of chances and I blew them honestly, and as you can see I'm back here making the other appeal. All I can ask for is can I get one last chance. I won't let you guys down not this time. I fixed my mic, I have better answers to any questions. And I got better at staffing while I was away. I think that I deserve this last chance and if I blow it up this time then I won't be appealing until I got better at staffing. I just want to show you guys my skill and what I can do. Almost every staff member knows me and that makes it easier to mentor me or talk to me. I can be very serious if needed. I also will take advice in any form so I won't be mad if you tell me that I did something wrong but in return will thank you for helping me.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would just talk to the players and ask them what they think that can get changed about the server. I can help them with the /helpops and move them when they are in Teamspeak. Answering questions is really important.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
a 10 I don't lie I just tell the truth at all times even if that means that it's going to make a player sad, And I won't abuse. I won't even abuse for my best friend. Or my past faction cause I don't like affecting other player's experience

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
I think Senced

What the players should expect from me :
They should expect the best from me. I am a staff that has humor. I can be fun to talk with but also serious when needed. You can ask me everything and I would try my best to help you. Even if you're toxic to me. I am a staff member who you can count on but also a staff member who is going, to be honest with you. So whoever is reading this that chooses if I am denied or not give me a chance I really think that I can surprise you this time.

Schedule:

Monday 16:00-22:00
Tuesday 13:00- 23:00
Wednesday 17:00 - 22:00
Thursday 16:00 - 23:00
Friday 14:00- All night
Saturday All day and night
Sunday All day and night

Communication

Communication is important in a staff team at all times, And I am an easy person to talk to. I dont get mad if you tell me that I did something wrong. Or get demotivated but instead I will get more motivated to beter my self.

Sagepvp

I've been playing sage for a while now. I've been a member since late 2019. When there were almost no partner items. I've Sage grow from 60-70 people to 500-800 players on SOTW and that makes me happy. To see a server you played grow.

Skills

I have a few skills Like i can Code a tiny bit. I am still learning and getting better. I am currently going to College and in my country that means that i need to choose job that you want to learn about and for me it is proffesional video editor, Im pretty good at editing. I dont have a channel yet but im thinking about making one when Im accepted sort of staff series. Of course. I will first ask if i am allowed to do it and ask the player in teamspeak if he's okay with it if not i will not record him. Also i will blur chat.

Active

I am active a lot of times and i just can make my self usefull. I am on my pc 6 hours a day. And with that i can better do something where I can learn from. I do have school yes but i'm always done with school at 16:00 so and sometimes 14:00 so school is not a problem. I dont work currently because of personal reasons.
-0.5 Add details on how you would improve the player experience, which positions did you have on the servers you were staff on?

Diegooo

Recently denied:
1641906517943.png

Re-using your application every single time, No effort put Into this.