Denied NamePleaseThe2nd AKST

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamonk

Wow. This application has touched my heart and will forever change my life. I cannot express how amazing it was. The details are just so overwhelming, and the general construct of the application is just top-notch if I may say so myself. I cried three times whilst reading the application, and quite frankly, it was for the best. Thank you for changing my life, and I know that without a doubt you will get accepted (hopefully for the highest position there is.) This is all I will say for now, however, I could go on for days just writing about how amazing and beautiful this application is.

wtfBard

Known member
Wow. This application has touched my heart and will forever change my life. I cannot express how amazing it was. The details are just so overwhelming, and the general construct of the application is just top-notch if I may say so myself. I cried three times whilst reading the application, and quite frankly, it was for the best. Thank you for changing my life, and I know that without a doubt you will get accepted (hopefully for the highest position there is.) This is all I will say for now, however, I could go on for days just writing about how amazing and beautiful this application is.
+1

H8Me_

Im sorry, but... RATIO?!

seasdsfnwifwiuefwef

Established member
Hello sir, thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.
I would suggest using this time to add a lot more detail for your next application.

Kind regards.
- skracker

Status
Not open for further replies.