Denied Nahm1r Staff Aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nahmir Makarov

Staff Application Format
IGN (In-Game Name): Nahm1r
Timezone: UTC+5
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yea,i was a Helper on the CavePvP server
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to help Players who need help, To rid the server of violators, Cheaters, And inadequate chat
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:I began to give more advice, I would say How to play the modes and what actions of violations I would tell them
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
On a scale of 1 to 10, I can say 10 with complete confidence that I am really honest and always admit my mistakes, I am always truthful, even if it might hurt the person I like the most, I will never lie this immature thing.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:Of course After all, I will always be online, you can write to me and I will immediately answer
Additional Information?: My name is Nakhmir I am 15 years old in April will be 16, I am adequate, I do not like conflicts, I like to play in my free time, I am fond of football and Basketball, I am ready to help you in difficult times! I can also say that I live in Russia and my time differs from yours very much, for example, you will have 3 o'clock in the morning, but I only have morning, that is, I can work at night and save the server from cheaters and violators.

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to make an application. After reviewing the information you provided, you won't be accepted at this time. Please take the next couple weeks to review and edit your application.

Your re-apply date has been set to 11/24/20

Status
Not open for further replies.