Denied [NA] woke’s Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

woke

IGN (In-Game Name): umwoke

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: HylistGames [T-Mod], ViperMC [Mod], iPvP [Mod+], HydraPvP [Mod+], HCRival [T-Mod], LuxorMC [Sr Mod]

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to be staff on SagePvP because I want to use the free time that I have to do something productive for the community I’ve been in for all these years. I also just enjoy playing KitMap on the server and find myself enjoying my time in the server. I also want to help those players that struggle with the English language to make their experience on the server as flawless as possible. I just also enjoy helping people as I do it outside of staffing. I feel like with my experience and use of translation I could be a good addition to the SagePvP staff team.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I’d improve the players experience by helping those Spanish players that struggle with English. Another way is by encouraging everyone to be less toxic on the Sage Network. With my free time I feel like I can make the community on the server less toxic as I myself don’t like toxicity as I feel it bothers other players.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I’d rate myself an 8 because in the past when I’ve done support rooms I’ve been a bit bothered by people that disrespect staff members including me which is why I refused to give them the help that they needed because they were being rude or didn’t take my time to help them seriously.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No, there are no staff members that can vouch for me.

Additional Information?: I speak Spanish and a bit of Portuguese. I’m also from a Puerto Rico and I do speak fluent English.​

Last edited:

ignXan

Neutral.

-If you have picture proof of those servers it’ll help you out a lot. Also talk about what rank you were, what you did for the server etc.

-Lack of detail. The application as a whole could use a lot more detail.

Improve in these areas and i may consider a change in my position with your application.

The best of luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.