↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
uncleinthetrap
↬ Age:
15 years of age.
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
North America (NA)
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I've been part of a few staff teams, and a few noteworthy experiences include:
Kira Network [Owner] - Collaborated with Fleshyyy, though I had to depart due to personal family matters.
Zonix Network [Mod+] - While it never saw a full launch, I enjoyed contributing during the betas.
Valent Network [Mod] - This was my most valuable learning opportunity, where I honed my command skills and gained experience in handling specific situations.
These represent some key roles I've held, and now I aim to enhance my portfolio by joining the Sage staff team.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Right now, I don't have a job or school, so I have a lot of time on my hands. I can keep people entertained during the day or night with a simulation or something similar when they're feeling bored. From my past experiences, I've learned how to stay calmer and be more patient when dealing with people. I would be fair to players and give appropriate punishments when necessary. I've also mastered most, if not all, of the moderator commands to assist with resolving issues. I can bring several advantages. To start, I'd conduct polls to understand players' preferences and identify any lingering in-game glitches. This is the best way to figure out what truly needs to change because one person's opinion isn't enough to decide. Beyond that, I'd begin by enhancing the chat filter to more effectively block offensive and inappropriate language. I'd also closely monitor the chat to help improve its overall quality. In regards to relatively new games like HCF, I believe there's room for additional features. For instance, a more advanced economic system for HCF. It might be intriguing to have a system that reflects real-world inflation and deflation rates. This could vary based on different countries to create a more immersive experience. Additionally, there are many ways I could enhance players' enjoyment. First and foremost, I'd treat them with kindness and use polite language when communicating. I could be present in Teamspeak and set up support waiting rooms to efficiently assist anyone with issues. In both my life and in-game, I strive to be effective in what I do. I put a lot of effort into my work, much like I try to do with my YouTube channel. I could also enrich players' experience by spectating and identifying cheaters, hackers, or individuals promoting hate speech, and then taking appropriate actions like banning or muting them, depending on the situation. If, for example, I'm not on Teamspeak and someone messages me in-game, they can expect a prompt response because I always check my in-game messages. Another point is that even when I'm not online, if other staff members need to reach me for something or require assistance, I can respond quickly from my phone through Discord or Telegram since I always have it with me, and it won't take much time for me to reply.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If granted the opportunity, I'm dedicated to enhancing players' enjoyment on the HCF server. I'll work to create a fair gaming environment by tackling unfair play, while maintaining a positive relationship with staff and players.
Expanding on this, I'll introduce exciting events, gather player feedback, and ensure timely responses to inquiries through in-game and other communication channels. I'll refine server rules for clarity and respect, and regularly check in with the community to adapt to their evolving needs.
Moreover, I'll actively combat cheating, hacking, and negativity through vigilant moderation and transparent communication. My main goal is to bring positive changes that elevate the player experience while keeping it concise and impactful.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty a solid 8. I am an honest person in general, but sometimes you need to keep thing for yourself, for example, if a Staff Member made a mistake you obviously try to help them out, but sometimes consequences are not the best option. So that would be my explanation as to why I would give my honesty a solid 8, overall I would be honest regarding anything and everything and I would never lie about anything, but sometimes not saying anything is better than saying something.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Not that I know of.
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
5-6 hours a day.
↬ What is your discord @?:
@nluy
↬ Additional Information (optional):
Thank you for reading my staff application, have a good rest of your day! =D​

HIID

Established member
Congratulations, your application has been set to pending!

Please message @CoryHCF on telegram to setup a time for your interview.