Denied [NA] GoodLies Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodLies1

IGN (In-Game Name): GoodLies | Minecraft Profile | NameMC

Region (EU/NA/Other): My Region is NA.

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Murder.RIP (HCF) I was a Trial-Mod on this server for a good 3 months where I experienced many different situations such as helping in TeamSpeak and also sorting many different situations in game, these things ranged from People spamming, using Caps and swearing, the rules on this server were very strict, Also I had to deal with lots of different people coming on the server and advertising. As a Trial-Mod I only had /Tempban which meant I had to get a higher up staff member such as a Moderator or a Sr-Moderator to Perm ban some of the advertisers. Also, every single kick/ban/warn had to be recorded into the Skype Staff Chat with proof of what they did, when doing this I learned many different skills and ways to speed this process up. I also had to deal with hackers which were very common on this server, I was not allowed to ban them, I had to get video proof of them hacking and have it uploaded where then the Sr-Moderators Perm banned them.

I have some Screen Share Skills such as:

1. I would make the player I am screen sharing go to Options, Controls and change their attack and destroy to RightShift then R then Grave.
2. I would make the player go into snooper settings and scroll all the way down to check their version.
3. Have the player go to options, resource packs and then quickly check through to make sure there is no x-ray texture pack. I will then ask them to open up their resource pack folder
4. I would then get the player to go into his .minecraft mods folder. Where I would check there Mods and their versions I will make sure to check each file size to make sure it is the right size if not then I would make them open with WinRaR or 7zip.
5. Then I would ask the player to go to their browser and type vape.gg to see if they have any history, if not I would ask them to go to their browser task bar and go to recent history.
6. Then I will simply ask them to go into their files and search for Vape, and see if anything shows up.
7. If their .minecraft folder is clean I will then ask them to go to the desktop, If I find any clients or illegal modifications. I will ask him to check the date modified if the last time he opened or moved it.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to be staff because I love making friends with the community and the server. I also love the experience of being a staff member. I think SagePvP is a great server for me to boost my staff experience because it is a active server and I believe I along with the other staff members can really make a difference to the server. Although I haven't been staff on many HCF servers, I have been around the HCF community since around 2016-2017 and I have a strong passion to want to help out by clearing out as much toxicity, cheaters, doxers, etc.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the players experience by helping them as much as I can. Some examples would be to help people TS as fast as possible so they don't have to wait really long for a staff member. I would also try and find hackers as fast as possible so it wont interfere with anyone's gameplay. I would also be online for a long time each day heling in TS and in game so I feel as if I could help out a lot of people.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I'm going to rate myself 9/10, The reason for this because of some of my past experiences yes I have lied before and I wish to never do this again. I believe that everyone should own up to themselves lying because honestly I would say everyone has lied before. But when it come down to professionalism I never lie about anything. Overall I'm honest about everything after fixing my mistakes.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Mod - Syeki

Additional Information?:
I also have some General Skills that I have learnt from being Staff on other servers such as

Maturity:

As I have said before I am 16 years old, I am very mature, I take most situations very seriously and I find that I am much more mature than people who are much older than me. I will never be rude to a player in either TeamSpeak or in-game, I feel as though I am Mature enough to be Staff on SagePvP. I do not joke around especially in a very important situations, I often get annoyed at my friends as they joke and laugh at many stupid things, that I either don't find funny or just think that they are being immature, I do admit I do laugh at some things I do have a humour I just know when to stop and to act professionally.

Dedication:

I am very dedicated to my job. I love being staff, and if I got staff on SagePvP I would feel as if it was my job and my responsibility to be in TeamSpeak every day and to be online the server helping everyone. I will make sure to help as many people as I can. Also, I would like to say that I don't like to see people in support rooms all day waiting, I will make sure to help these people and not let them sit there all day waiting for a staff member, I will help them and then send them on their way. I will never let the FaithfulMC Staff down with me being unDedicated to the job that I am doing/been set. I never plan on giving up on this server!

Effort:

If I was staff on SagePvP I would put in Maximum effort towards the server and its future, I am all about working for that end gold and within Minecraft that gold ends at the end of the HCF Map and then it resets every SOTW, meaning that I am always striving to put the maximum about of effort into my job (being a staff member) I am not the best but I try.

Activity:

If I get staff on SagePvP I will make sure I am as active as possible I have shown my Activity schedule above, I will be sticking to that schedule as much as possible it may be a few days where I am not on at the 5:30 mark but I will try my hardest. I am very passionate about Activity and making sure I am as active as possible. If ever a am not able to get online on certain days I will always make sure to let staff know and if they need me then to just msg me on Skype or Discord. Also when being a staff member you need to make sure that you are active on the different sites such as the forums and TeamSpeak I will make sure that I am constantly on the Forums and I'm always in TeamSpeak either helping players or in a channel with staff, getting to know then all and creating a friendship.

Toxic Players:

I hate toxic players, I will make sure that they are decreased down to a minimum, I do realise that it is HCF, one of the most toxic communities on Minecraft. I will make sure that I will calm them down or if not stop them from being able to be toxic in-game to prevent it from ruining other people's experience on the server. If a player is toxic in TeamSpeak I will give them many chances to try and calm down so that I can help them.

Honestly:

I will make sure that I am honest with every single Mute, Warn, TempBan, Ban I will also be honest in-game, TeamSpeak and on the forums. I am an Honest guy overall and do not lie about situations. I have no reason to. If I do something wrong I will admit to it and say why I won't do it again. I will never be biased or unfair to anyone and I will make sure to listen to both sides of the story, and I will be respectful to every person whatever happens in the certain situation I am dealing with.

Showing Proof:

I will make sure I show as much proof needed for my Bans, if I need to show proof for Mutes, Warns, TempBans etc I will do. Showing proof of Punishments that I have done is not a problem. I can record the bans if I need to. As I know it is important to have the proof if anyone complains or requests an Unban on the forums within the 'Ban Appeals' Section.

Communication:

I will be communicating with other staff members and players in the TeamSpeak very often. I am online I will be in TeamSpeak. I am very professional when talking to players on the Server whether it be in-game or in TeamSpeak or even on the forums. I find that talking to a player in TeamSpeak is much better then messaging them in-game so if necessary I will ask them to join TeamSpeak as it normally turns out it takes less time and is much more efficient to talk to them in TeamSpeak.

Respect:

I will respect all the players who will come into TeamSpeak and ask for help, I will also respect all the other staff members as I feel that we are all doing the same thing and need to stay good friends and respecting those other Staff members will mean that we will get along well and be able to help each other.

Responsibility:

I believe responsibility is super important when being a staff member on a server, as if a mistake is made then you need the Responsibility to take it upon yourself to fix that mistake and to make sure that the players that are spending many hours playing the server do not suffer from this mistake. Also if this mistake is very major then I would contact a higher staff member to help me out to fix it, or if I do not know how to approach this mistake then I would also contact a higher staff member to help me out.

Thanks for reading everyone.

-GoodLies​

Last edited:

Docta_doom

+1

A good amount of detail

Best of Luck

Anytime we can inspire a smile in another, that's a good thing.
-
Shawn L. Anderson

Joee

Not much experience and no proof - not sure how many players murder.rip had but considering it's down, i wouldn't assume it was a lot -1

Other than that it was a decent application.

Overall +0

good luck!

edit: plagiarised from cavepvp, from someones pastebin of 2017, fiercepvp, from butter.rip hbx's staff app and from bartleby.com essay
1616973341390.png

Just one of the screenshots - didn't include others as I don't really need to, but you can always check for yourself.

Last edited:

GoodLies1

Not much experience and no proof - not sure how many players murder.rip had but considering it's down, i wouldn't assume it was a lot -1

Overall +0

good luck!

edit: plagiarised from cavepvp, from someones pastebin of 2017, fiercepvp, from butter.rip hbx's staff app and from bartleby.com essay
View attachment 1491

Just one of the screenshots - didn't include others as I don't really need to, but you can always check for yourself.
Thanks for the feedback!

Murder.rip averaged around 50 people but it was sold.

Also yes, I have used this application before on Cave and on Fiercepvp.

Joee

Thanks for the feedback!

Murder.rip averaged around 50 people but it was sold.

Also yes, I have used this application before on Cave and on Fiercepvp.

could you explain the rest of the 'plagiarism' from faithful as well, and from the various other websites?

GoodLies1

could you explain the rest of the 'plagiarism' from faithful as well, and from the various other websites?
I applied on faithful as well but other then that I don't know. This application was made by me only. If there is another website that has the same application then it must have been copied from me.

Thank you for your response

Joee

I applied on faithful as well but other then that I don't know. This application was made by me only. If there is another website that has the same application then it must have been copied from me.

Thank you for your response

So you applied and got denied on fierce on the 22nd and came here to apply. The pastebin that was made by someone who goes by the name of MatG was made in 2017. You copied some off of a person called Clockingg on CavePvP. You were also very recently denied on Faithful, I checked which number your application was (110322) and one of the recent pending ones is 110409 which backs up my point of you being recently denied there. Also coped someone called IgnConnor on Cave. Also copied someone called Rhadka from an application here in November. You even copied one of the current admins' applications from February 2020 bro. Also copying someone with the ign Hise.

Bro you literally just take almost every part of your application from other applications all over the internet and claim you made it. You literally coped Deployable's application as well from February 2020.

Why didn't you mention you used this application on faithful until I did?

Regarding you using 'your own application' that you made and copied for here, you didn't change it, you just copy pasted it.

Have some respect for others and yourself.

ignXan

Overall +0

good luck!

View attachment 1491

So you applied and got denied on fierce on the 22nd and came here to apply. The pastebin that was made by someone who goes by the name of MatG was made in 2017. You copied some off of a person called Clockingg on CavePvP. You were also very recently denied on Faithful, I checked which number your application was (110322) and one of the recent pending ones is 110409 which backs up my point of you being recently denied there. Also coped someone called IgnConnor on Cave. Also copied someone called Rhadka from an application here in November. You even copied one of the current admins' applications from February 2020 bro. Also copying someone with the ign Hise.

Bro you literally just take almost every part of your application from other applications all over the internet and claim you made it. You literally coped Deployable's application as well from February 2020.

Regarding you using 'your own application' that you made and copied for here, you didn't change it, you just copy pasted it.

Due to these compelling allegations, i’ll be changing my position to a -1 for specifically these reasons I have quoted. But good luck to you.

GoodLies1

Okay so at this point your just accusing me for copying ALOT of people applications. I understand that it might seem a little odd but I made this application while back when I first ever applied on murder.rip.

Thank you for your response!

Joee

Okay so at this point your just accusing me for copying ALOT of people applications. I understand that it might seem a little odd but I made this application while back when I first ever applied on murder.rip.

Thank you for your response!
-seems like a server hopper, denied on fierce and cave very recently.
fierce: https://gyazo.com/61e36c3b777e7012f8ac90630a5b2128
cave: https://gyazo.com/4d18d633e6b1e00b5dcce2b0652950b8

I honestly don't mean to come across harshly or anything, I just think that you aren't fit for staff.

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.