Denied N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen

Lying about being staff!
Does not meet age requirements
Toxic
Again, I factory reset my PC since I had a virus. Thus meaning I have no proof of my experiences. And also, I'm not toxic. Please provide proof if you wanna make that claim...

ikbennep

i dont have proof but why would i make ss of you talking toxic pls think before you say anything have a nice day!

Owen

i dont have proof but why would i make ss of you talking toxic pls think before you say anything have a nice day!
If you have zero proof of me being toxic, why did you try to ruin my reputation by claiming that I was toxic? And to be honest, I always really think before I say stuff so that it never comes out as toxic.

ikbennep

see you do it again thats what your thinking you think that your not toxic but you dont know what other people ar thinking Np for the feedback have a nice day.

Tubbzy

+1
- Application has a good amount of details in each subject
- Had been on the server for a good while

Good luck!
~Tubbzy

sorrygtg

Established member
Literally said he got an exception to apply on para when he was 11/12 years old and was accepted. Basically we hopped in a discord call together and he tried to lie and his microphone worked perfectly fine up until I asked him who the manager was at the time. He also had said the manager was his friend and that's why he was able to apply. Very unprofessional trying to lie to receive staff and does not seem dedicated. This sounds like he only would want the rank for his "Past Staff Experience".

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Owen, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.