Denied N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsJoran

+1
-Really nice guy
-Nice experiences
-Decently detailed
-You are 14 and you have to be 15 years old to be a staff member so Yeaa...

Owen

+1
-Really nice guy
-Nice experiences
-Decently detailed
-You are 14 and you have to be 15 years old to be a staff member so Yeaa...
Thank you for your response! By the way, I saw that multiple people got accepted at the age of 13, so I tried my luck. Anyways, have a great day!

Austinwg47

Known member
Hello Owen. Here is some feedback

+ Detailed
+ Shows effort
+ Nice guy for what I know (annoying if it comes to pvp on HCF ;) )
- Not meeting the requirements, but if I’d take a guess you already knew that.

My conclusion will be in your favor.

+1

Austin

Owen

+ Detailed
+ Shows effort

+1

Austin
Hey Austin, I appreciate your feedback!

As I stated above, another person got accepted with the age of 13, so I'm gonna try my best. And, I'm super mature for my age.

I would just like to say it is very detailed and consists of very good information although I was in a call with you when creating my staff and you were pvping around 10 or so minutes later or however long to type that amazing application is incredible with that much detail to not thinking about it all is quite ridiculous but sorry if I’m wrong I’m not trying to accuse but nice application!

Owen

I would just like to say it is very detailed and consists of very good information although I was in a call with you when creating my staff and you were pvping around 10 or so minutes later or however long to type that amazing application is incredible with that much detail to not thinking about it all is quite ridiculous but sorry if I’m wrong I’m not trying to accuse but nice application!
The only reason that this application was so sudden, was because I've actually had this application meant for Sage for a while now. Since I was getting into HCF, I decided not to apply. But now, I think its time that I try to become a staff member on the network of SagePvP.

DeportedMemes

Known member
The only reason that this application was so sudden, was because I've actually had this application meant for Sage for a while now. Since I was getting into HCF, I decided not to apply. But now, I think its time that I try to become a staff member on the network of SagePvP.
Good luck !!

connor

Known member
Can you be more specific in where I need to add more detail?
I mean add some more traits about you and maybe what would you do in certain situations and how you would handle it but be honest though and I will +1 if it is good

Once again
Good luck

Connor

Owen

I mean add some more traits about you and maybe what would you do in certain situations and how you would handle it but be honest though and I will +1 if it is good

Once again
Good luck

Connor
Okay have a great day!

PokemonTrainer

+ Detailed
+ Shows effort

+1

Austin
+1
Reasons stated above
Good luck my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.