Denied MyNameisJeff Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNameisJeff123

IGN: MyNameisJeff
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone? Yes I own a Blue Yeti Mic and I use my hyper x CloudFoam headphones as my seconday mic as well I can also use my other mic A snowball.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes I have Telegram, Teamspeak and Discord and Twitter if that matters
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Yes I have plenty of staff experiences, I was Mod on sagepvp Proof :
HCREALMS Trial Mod Proof :
Cavepvp Mod proof : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/508515130271727617/508515148395184141/unknown.png I was also Mod on velt back in 3.0 So Yes I do have alot of staff experiences !

Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to become staff on SagePVP because of many reasons, to this day I still see people message me via in-game /msg "You should come back to SagePVP as staff bro people miss you" etc. And everytime someone messages me that I will remember that, I am applying today because I want to become staff again on Sagepvp. Why? Because I am currently looking at the Official Staff List and I can not see An og staff member I knew staff member on that list, and it hurts. As a Experienced staff member I can be on times that US people may not be on at times . Also I am pretty active during the days on the weekend and on the afternoons of the weekdays. I have staffed on SagePVP before so I know what is expected, if I get a second chance of being staff again on here I am going to give it my best effort for the community.

I have also had heaps of previous experience with other HCF/Kitmap/Practice servers. This means that I am very fimilar to situations and commands used by staff. Being previously staff on SagePVP is a good thing because I know what I am doing and I will be back with people I am used to working with. Arcticc is still staff manager which means I know what to do to keep him happy and satisfied with me being staff. Arcticc is overall a awesome staff manager in my opinion, he really does care about his staff members and is over-all a very nice person.

You may ask, why do you want come back as staff on Sagepvp? Well Sagepvp is one of the only server's I really enjoyed staffing on, it always has players on, friendly & caring other staff members and a fantastic staff manager. Sagepvp is where my staffing career blew up. I miss being staff on Sagepvp every day that goes by.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
> Respect
I have a lot of respect for people, I am hardly ever mean to someone unless they really just get on my nerves or they know how to annoy me. I don't care if the player is well-known is a newbie I am still going to respect them with the same respect I am going to treat someone who is either well-known in the community or a YouTuber.

> Maturity
Maturity is a big key in all staff, if your not mature I don't think you should be staff. I have had my days of immaturity and maturely, every and each day I grow older I gain more maturity. I have understood that being immature gets you absolutely no where in life. Being mature is a big key in life and it will get you places.

> Dedication
I am very dedicated to servers I staff on, if they tell me to put heaps of effort into if it's punishments, support or whatever I am going to do it. Dedication means that you care about the players and the server overall.

> Teamwork
Teamwork is something I am very highly skilled in. I always been in some sort of teamwork if its, in real life, in-game as a faction or a member of a staff team or whatever else. I personally rather being in a team then being by myself depending on what the subject may be.

> Responsibility
Being responsible is a another big thing in what ever you do, being responsible as a staff member may include being responsible for your actions and what you do, when I am doing support rooms or doing support ingame VIA /helpop I am responsible. I am not going to break any rules being a staff member and I am going to be responsible with whatever the reason may be.

think I should be accepted as a Staff Member on Sagepvp because I am very nice to players and I know the HCF community and I love the players, and staff members of Sagepvp. I believe I would make a good part of the staff team as I am very mature and nice to players. I am also very well trained in being staff I follow all the rules and if I mess up I go to a higher up staff member and tell them what I did wrong and I would take my punishment, as I understand that I messed up. I know most of the commands and I am aware that I will need SS Verified for certain things such as screen sharing and other things if needed. I know that being part of the Sagepvp staff team I am responsible for the way I act around people as I am showing the way a staff member of Sagepvp should act, I am also aware that I will have to follow certain rules, even if I do not agree with them such as playing on other HCF servers. As you may know, the HCF community is going down and players are becoming more and more toxic, If I got staff on Sagepvp I would do everything in my power to make sure the players are having a good time and that there is no abusing and no more toxicity. I have been playing Sagepvp for a long time now and I got to know the community, once I started to get into HCF I played Sagepvp so much and loved to play. I am also aware of all the commands. If I am accepted as Helper I will do my best to help out the community and other staff members if needed, I will also do my best to report bugs that I find. I haven't been having much fun on servers due to hackers and a toxic community. I want to make the community better. so everyone can be happy and have fun. Removing Advertisers from the networking- I know this is a big thing on big servers and smaller servers. I feel like I could fit in the server's staff team pretty well as I have been staff on various big servers in the past and I see no problem with fitting into the staff team that they have today.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? Hqtstuff, Potbetter, Sonnix
Additional Information: I would love to come back and make the staff team and overall come back and be happy with my fellow staff team like I was before It was like a famely !

Last edited:

KeepingUp

-1 The most toxic youtuber I've met. Just because I dont fight him he calls me a pussy and starts trash talking. Shouldnt be accepted. Toxic, Not Mature, and no detail or effort but into the application

Nailin

Try to put more effort in it because it's hard to read and it basically looks copy&pasted too.

Confunction

Neutral
Just as I advised speederz, do not reply if someone is being toxic, as it is childish. Good luck
-Confunction

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @MyNameisJeff123, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.