Denied MyHubba Staff Application

MyHubba

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): MyHubba

↬ Age: 15

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): Na

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes,
(Mod) SpacePvp (don't have proof Server is not up anymore B/c of lack of users and b/c Pc was reboot/reset lost everything)
(Trial - Mod ) LushPvp (Have proof msg me on Telegram if you need proof )

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Because, I want to be able to help out the server. Also, to get staff experience so I can be able to staff for other servers in the future if I get demoted or even Resign from Sage if I got accepted. I want to help the players with their problems and help them solve their problems, I want to be known in the community as a good staff member on SagePvp.

Maturity:

I believe at my age I should start acting more mature for my age. I should act my age and behave according to my rank such as Trial-Mod.

Personality:

My Personality is pretty good because I mostly like to talk to people to get to know them and create a better bond with them. My personality is mostly fun I always like to have fun in-game like pvp Or even just building. My Positive Personality seals it because I can be the most kindness person you could ever talk to.

Communication:

Communication is the #1 key in talking to other members of the staff team and the community. Its important that all staff members says connected to one each other for situations such as people exploiting or other situations.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

By getting the players problem solved as quick as possible, and get to know them so I can be friends with the community and to move them as fast I can possibly can into a Support Channel. Like for an example if a Staff or Player acts inappropriate or strange I can simply report them that quick to higher staff members. But I haven't been in the staff community at all so I think It will be a challenge for me to get use to becoming a staff member, but I can overcome that and get use to the staff community.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:

I would give it a 7 because I have lied in the past to other servers and I want to change that so it can be a 10/10 on the honesty scale, also I want to gain the trust of the other staff members so I can be trusted in stuff that I wouldn't be doing. Also, the honesty has to be good with the Higher up staff such as the staff manager and admins so they can trust you not to make a mistake in the game.​

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No, staff can vouch for me

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
Monday: 2- 3 Hours
Tuesday: 2 - 3 Hours
Wednesday: 3 - 4 Hours
Thursday: 3 - 4 Hours
Friday: 2 - 3 Hours
Saturday: 1 - 2 Hours
Sunday: 1 - 2 Hours

↬ What is your discord @?:
Pluton1_

↬ Additional Information (optional):
Please accept me my Telegram is @vDoxxs
and I also have ADHD which make me very talkative please note that if I talk to much please tell me to calm down thank you!

Last edited:

comparison

You should try to add more detail in just about every section of your application & try to format it to make it more appealing to look at.

Best of luck!

otown102

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): MyHubba

↬ Age: 15

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): Na

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: No, I don't have any experience in staffing

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Because, I want to be able to help out the server. Also, to get staff experience so I can be able to staff for other servers in the future if I get demoted or even Resign from Sage if I got accepted. I want to help the players with their problems and help them solve their problems, I want to be known in the community as a good staff member on SagePvp.

Maturity:

I believe at my age I should start acting more mature for my age. I should act my age and behave according to my rank such as Trial-Mod.

Personality:

My Personality is pretty good because I mostly like to talk to people to get to know them and create a better bond with them. My personality is mostly fun I always like to have fun in-game like pvp Or even just building. My Positive Personality seals it because I can be the most kindness person you could ever talk to.

Communication:

Communication is the #1 key in talking to other members of the staff team and the community. Its important that all staff members says connected to one each other for situations such as people exploiting or other situations.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

By getting the players problem solved as quick as possible, and get to know them so I can be friends with the community and to move them as fast I can possibly can into a Support Channel. Like for an example if a Staff or Player acts inappropriate or strange I can simply report them that quick to higher staff members. But I haven't been in the staff community at all so I think It will be a challenge for me to get use to becoming a staff member, but I can overcome that and get use to the staff community.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:

I would give it a 7 because I have lied in the past to other servers and I want to change that so it can be a 10/10 on the honesty scale, also I want to gain the trust of the other staff members so I can be trusted in stuff that I wouldn't be doing. Also, the honesty has to be good with the Higher up staff such as the staff manager and admins so they can trust you not to make a mistake in the game.​

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No, staff can vouch for me

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
Monday: 2- 3 Hours
Tuesday: 2 - 3 Hours
Wednesday: 3 - 4 Hours
Thursday: 3 - 4 Hours
Friday: 2 - 3 Hours
Saturday: 1 - 2 Hours
Sunday: 1 - 2 Hours

↬ What is your discord @?:
Pluton1_

↬ Additional Information (optional):
Please accept me my Telegram is @vDoxxs
and I also have ADHD which make me very talkative please note that if I talk to much please tell me to calm down thank you!
-1 bad staff on other servers