Denied My Staff apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElDelgado

New#1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN:
ElDelgado
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Timezone:
EST
Austaila
Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes, Its i good micophone
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have all of them but not a Telegram
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
SagePvP Rank: Mod Players: 10 - 30
I was staff on sagepvp when all the staff well basically all the staff got demoted I was on a lot every SOTW and a lot of bans from cheaters
trying to test their clients if it bypasses the anti-cheat called Flash obv they did not bypass but I could tell that they were trying to bypass it
like phasing and bhopping but some clients did bypass it but there was a lot of alerts going off and it was like Kohi when I use to watch staff series
when there is an alert of someone cheating the whole staff team basically tp so I got a lot of experience from SagePvP and the experience was a fun
experience.
KrogHCF Rank: Owner Players: 5 - 10
KrogHCF was a server that I use the own that was not the best so I got one of my old friends to help me out he use to show me what to do and remember
this is when I actually got a chance to try what being a staff feels like I mean at the start it was boring because there were no players
I had no money to host the server but I got some experience of how to deal with people coming into TeamSpeak maybe lieing
that they won a rank or something like that or if they got insided I know the commands from this day
from the server, I have created a long time ago
(I know I don't have a lot of staff experience but I still want to try to get even more staff experience so I have it in the future and learn how to ss)
Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to become staff because I feel I should try something new not play on HCF servers trap and try to cap every Koth/conquest
I want to try to help people that are playing the game with what they are stuck with I don't want to play
I personally think that HCF is getting boring so I decided i would want to try to become staff on an amazing server
with a lot of players that I could help in the future because I like helping players that are raidable for some unfair reason
and also I have a lot of time that I can spend in the game, and since sometimes when I am in a faction the players in the faction are not online
but if I am staff I could just watch people if they block glitch or maybe do something that's against the rules!
Why should we accept you as staff?:
I feel like you guys should accept me or give me a +1 because I am very honest with what I do I never lied or will lie to staff
I try not to be toxic and I play a lot and that can maybe make more players to like the server because they can get help very fast
and they can get help by me in TeamSpeak because I have two monitors one I can use to check chat for anyone that needs help in chat
or for someone that spams and be racist and if someone like only ares ranks can do /panic and I would tell them to come into TeamSpeak
and they will explain why they did /panic for what reason and if it's reasonable with proof or if they are still doing it while I am talking to him
then I would unfreeze him and it depends on what it was if it's they are glitching in it will be a warn and the guy who got in gets tped out
or if its pvp timer abuse then I will warn him and tp the guy who is trapped out!
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
No, sadly I don't really know any staff members
Additional Information:
My name is Daniels, I am in 6th class I like playing football, I don't like school and I'm very honest and I don't know what else I could say
Thanks for taking the time reading my application

bäst

I don't think your application is bad but I don't think is good either but my opinion is irrelevant, to be honest.
I do not consider that you put out there the best reasons to become a staff member, now, don't get me wrong the application is detailed but the details you added are not the best but again, that's my opinion.
The application looks good it's a plus that you're Australian because you can be online at times when other staff are not able.
Good luck bro!

Elize

Established member
Hey @ElDelgado I'm going to give you a -1 on your application for the following reasons,

Firstly, you are 13 which may be a big reason you won't become staff on Sage as the age requirement is 15.

Secondly, how is your timezone EST when you are from Australia I'm from Australia and my timezone is AEST.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @ElDelgado, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.