Denied My staff application

Jay

IGN (In Game Name): JayyFoo
Timezone: Eu
Do you own a quality microphone?: yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Have discord teamspeak but no telegram
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: On a prison server my mate had about 20 people
Why do you want to become Staff?: I feel like it will help my YouTube channel with a staff series and I enjoy sage pvp so I just want to be part of the staff community I also would dedicate time in to staff role as I have at least 4h I can spend on the server
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I have a lot of free time on my hands so I normally log on sage and play resets I will be a active staff member on resets etc. I will always follow the rules you give me and never unban people I shouldn’t I have a lot of respect towards sage as I play it lots.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No
Additional Information: If I get accepted can you give me a list of all Comands in minecraft so I know what I am working with ? Thanks JayyFoo

Bogu

-1 Lack Of Details
Hard To Read
Not Enough Words
Sorry Man i Think You Gotta Do Your Best

BrysonnMC

Known member
  • Lack Of Detail
  • Lack Of Experience
  • No Proof Of Experience
  • You Have Made 2 Applications At The Same Time

TheNoscoper57

Dogshit
Very hard to read
Needs more spacing between each question
You need more detail then that if you want to be accepted

GangUp

Denied:
Hello @, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.