Denied My Staff Application -xIciclex

xIciclex

IGN xIciclex:
Timezone:Gmt+1
Do you own a quality microphone?:Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak? Discord xIciclex#4183
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes

• I believe that, with my skills, I can improve SagePvP by focusing more on the toxicity and the number of cheaters on the server. The lessons and techniques I developed while staffing on a previous server, Zincbox, has helped me fill in gaps, such as what to do in certain rule breaking situations. I am quite aware of mistakes I made in the past; however, I overcame and learned through them. I still believe the flow of "moderation" could be used to keep the server clean, popular, and healthy even though there will always be obstacles in the way. I hope to be able to stop those trying to disperse this community.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:Being a staff member for Minecraft servers in generally is always a goal. It allows me to help those in need rather than just being able to advise someone, as well gives me a new take on Minecraft itself. Being "that person" the community seeks for help is something I strive for in all situations, real or gaming. When it comes to Sage specifically, over the past month I've been on the server I've come to love the community and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Now it is my chance to provide that same love and support back in a new role as potential staff.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:No
Additional Information:No

Last edited:

BogdanMC

1. I am pretty sure you have to be alteast 16 to become a staff member.
2. You should specify what microphone you have.
3. You need Teamspeak, Telegram and Discord to get hired, only having discord won't help you.
4. You should state your past staff positions and on what servers.
5. Being a staff member on a Minecraft server is not really something too aim for.
6. It is a pity others can't vouch for you, this will not help you once again.
7. Additional information would have been nice and would have shown more interest.

It's not the worst application, but it's far from good.

Disbanded

Known member
+0.5 Stated above reasons why,
Add some more detail and information in 'Why Should we accept you as Staff?'

Also try and what you will do to the Server a bit better such as if your going to improve the server How are you going to do it!

Good luck hope you get accepted!

xIciclex

Thanks bro for the support i know i spent to long on the why you should be staff and stuff that doesnt really matter

Wuhy

Known member
3. You need Teamspeak, Telegram and Discord to get hired, only having discord won't help you.
5. Being a staff member on a Minecraft server is not really something too aim for.
7. Additional information would have been nice and would have shown more interest.

Lmao there is no reason to say what microphone you have, it asked you if you have a good microphone, they didn't say do you have a good microphone and what microphone is it, you dont have to be 16, your basically feeding this guy false information

Disbanded

Known member

At least 15 i'm pretty sure

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @xIciclex, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.