Denied My Staff Application | Fruuty | NA

Status
Not open for further replies.

fruuit

Demoted for cheating on vyrix/murder.rip, and i dont remember him on aodus at all
I was demoted for refusal to ss when the owner wanted to open up an anydesk for reports I was cheating which I wasn't cheating. Thanks for the feedback tho!

Matchers

- Lying in the application: I was staff on Vyrix with him he never resigned he was demoted for cheating while the owner/head of ss, PenguSS, kept asking him to open any desk and he kept refusing and saying "I DON'T HAVE TO" & "Its a fucking joke can't you take a joke?".
- Server Hopping: he was demoted on HC-Rival less than 2 days ago and immediately applies for another server
- Disrespectful & Bias: he is disrespectful towards other players & staff on Vyrix & was always bias to his friends on Vyrix. Once I accused them all of the cheating and he had his friends come into the Vyrix TeamSpeak and Use Verbal Racism towards me! This was while I was a trial-moderator & so was he.
-Begging staff members for vouches: He messaged staffmods and begged him to vouch for him on his application!
-Immaturity: on Vyrix he was extremely toxic and immature never acting professionally even when the time was needed.

Last edited:

Matchers

I was demoted for refusal to ss when the owner wanted to open up an any desk for reports I was cheating which I wasn't cheating. Thanks for the feedback tho!

Actually there was no reports of you cheating you yourself said "I'm using vape lite" and the owner asked you to open any desk which you kept telling him "NO, I DO NOT HAVE TO". Also, the server wasn't even released so who and how would a player possibly report you? I was there for the whole situation and can get PenguSS to send me the recording and for him to vouch that you indeed did do the actions that I stated.

fruuit

- Lying in the application: I was staff on Vyrix with him he never resigned he was demoted for cheating while the owner/head of ss, PenguSS, kept asking him to open any desk and he kept refusing and saying "I DON'T HAVE TO" & "Its a fucking joke can't you take a joke?".
- Server Hopping: he was demoted on HC-Rival less than 2 days ago and immediately applies for another server
- Disrespectful & Bias: he is disrespectful towards other players & staff on Vyrix & was always bias to his friends on Vyrix. Once I accused them all of the cheating and he had his friends come into the Vyrix TeamSpeak and Use Verbal Racism towards me! This was while I was a trial-moderator & so was he.
-Begging staff members for vouches: He messaged staffmods and begged him to vouch for him on his application!
-Immaturity: on Vyrix he was extremely toxic and immature never acting professionally even when the time was needed
I did not beg "staffmods" for a vouch, I asked him politely for his vouch. I resigned on Murder aka Vyrix the first time I was staff. Then demoted the 2nd time. If you would like to continue this conversation please DM me on Discord via ꜰʀᴜᴜᴛʏ#1234. Also I didnt have my friends join teamspeak with a toxic attitude. I was not bias to them considering the server wasnt open so I could not treat them differently than any other player. I was not immature on Vyrix when I was staff considering there wasnt much to do on the server since it wasnt up & I didnt spend time much in the TeamSpeak.

Last edited:

Inship

Established member
Didnt you got demoted on rival for bein unprofessional because you were eating in a support room?

Inship

Established member
And i have proof of you being childish and immature on verux discord
‘Give me staff rn’

Status
Not open for further replies.