Denied My staff appeal

d1tro

IGN (In-Game Name): Nevuo
Timezone: NA
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Discord, Teamspeak
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes
Why do you want to become Staff?: Because I think I meet the requirements to become a staff member and be apart of the staff team. I might be young but I can prove myself if you give me a chance. I know what to do and some commands like: /tempban /ban /kick /tempmute /mute. I know the simple not the hard commands but I know I will learn them quickly. I will be a good staff member and will listen to the other staff clearly and will do what they ask me to do. I will not give people stuff without permission and or do commands without permission. I will not abuse anything or grief or take advantage of players using /mod or /staff whatever it is. I will not ban players for no reason only if theres a reason why. If people come in ts I will move them in and help them with what they need help on. I will ask for proof if someone else is trying to get someone banned. Please I will be a good member.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I might be young but I can prove myself if you give me a chance. I know what to do and some commands like: /tempban /ban /kick /tempmute /mute. I know the simple not the hard commands but I know I will learn them quickly. I will be a good staff member and will listen to the other staff clearly and will do what they ask me to do. I will not give people stuff without permission and or do commands without permission. I will not abuse anything or grief or take advantage of players using /mod or /staff whatever it is. I will not ban players for no reason only if there's a reason why. If people come in ts I will move them in and help them with what they need help on. I will ask for proof if someone else is trying to get someone banned. Please, I will be a good member.
Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Additional Information: Please make me staff my young self will prove you guys im worthy

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @WASSSSSUPP, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.