Denied Mxuse's Staff Application [NA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhavii

Staff Application
IGN (In-Game Name): Mxuse
Timezone: EST
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
I have worked on a variety of servers with a completely diverse playerbases. I have staffed on 7 significantly large servers, or rather servers I can come up with sufficient evidence to show that I actually worked there.

EventMC, Chat Moderator 2020-2020.
Owners: Jayy, RundownHD, Dasnerth
Proof:https://media.discordapp.net/attach...53848739860/unknown.png?width=1204&height=677
At EventMC I was a Helper and there I helped manage over 200 active players consistently on at any time. EventMC is a Skeppy Event-Based server, and has over 2 thousand people in the discord. I got denied once but then I reapplied and got accepted. I was then taken into an interview with RundownHD and Jayy. After that I was put on trial and then I had earned my Chat Moderator rank. There I dealt with hackers, people dox threatening, and death threats. I also maintained chat to keep it reasonably family friendly. I punished all rulebreakers in correlation to the handbook. It was a fun job, we gave away lots of money and it was a really good experience for me.

JungleMC, Helper, 2020-2020

Owner: Frechette.

I was helper on JungleMC and there I moderated the chat and made sure things ran smoothly as they should. I punished rulebreakers accordingly and did what was asked of me. Around 200 People online at any time.
Proof:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/703832086116827158/710393251470901248/unknown.png
(all i had)

ElixirNetwork, Owner, 2019-2020.

Owners: brayytxn, Mountainnn

I owned a fairly “big” server called ElixirNetwork. We had about 100 players online at any moment and there I did everything from manage plugins, to advertise and, basically do the duties any normal server Owner would have. I interacted more with the players than your average Owner, and I helped raise over 250 dollars just to keep the server up. I punished everyone accordingly, and I dealt with everything from X-Rayers to DDoS attacks. This was a very nice server to work on because it made me realize what position I feel I am best at and that is moderator.
Proof:https://media.discordapp.net/attach...90296199189/unknown.png?width=1204&height=677
(This is the Hub console)

AloraFactions, Helper/Advertiser 2018-2018.

Owners:MartiThaWizz

I was helper at AloraFactions, Sometime in Mid June-July. It disbanded, but had 15 people rarely on at any time, I helped the server grow but the Owner did not have enough financial support to continue with the network’s process and therefore had to disband. There I did everything from making forum posts and dealing with hackers. I did not like this job but it taught me some valuable lessons.
Proof:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/703832086116827158/710396559539437568/unknown.png

PlanetPine, Developer/Moderator. 2019-2019.

Owners: Smurf, Pine.

I was Developer/Moderator on Planet Pine in December of 2018. I basically created the server, but I was released due to the fact that they had hired someone, arguably more qualified than I was for the position. This server, due to the fact that they had no financial support other than me, disbanded and deleted everything without a trace. I dug as far as I could for proof, dming staff, everything. All I have is my acceptance notification.
Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/703832086116827158/710395404059017257/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/703832086116827158/710395888174104577/unknown.png
ThePVPNetwork, Helper 2019-2020
Owner:Sparky77
I was Helper on the HCF server ThePVPNetwork. It was relatively small.

Those are all the servers that I can describe in perfect detail, I can try harder to remember some but most disbanded either due to financial struggle or overall lack of quality and they flopped. I believe that I am perfectly qualified to moderate on SagePVP. My past moderation experiences make me a good candidate for the position. If you need any more proof, please dont hesitate to ask me for it.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I feel that I have traits not many others have. These include, but are not limited to,

Maturity:
I think that I am a very mature person. Maturity is important when being staff, especially on a large server such as this server. If a staff members maturity level isn't higher than the person they are dealing with, this can lead to instead of moderating and keeping things running smooth, constant bickering between said moderator and player. This can cause a server a lot of issues between the player base and the staff team. I believe that my maturity level, combined with my amount of experience, makes me a good candidate for staff. I always make sure I don't have to have the “last word” in anything. I never like to drag things on for long periods of time because doing so would show that you can not handle the responsibilities of being a moderator.

Communication:
I like to think of myself having extraordinary social skills, I communicate easily in a confident and pleasing manner. I have excellent grammar, and I have even been a student counselor for my school, working as a student and talking to other students because I believe that if a person is around someone they are familiar with, they will open up more to said person, rather than a counselor they dont trust or are not familiar with. I am always willing to help someone out, and I feel that this position at this server would be a better learning experience for me. I speak easily with most people, and I am friends with anyone who is willing to be friends with me. I feel my communication skills will benefit this server tremendously.

Determination:
I challenge myself in strange ways and I feel like that keeps me distracted at times when I'd prefer to be distracted. I'm a hard working person and when I set my mind to something it will be completed even if it takes me all night. I am a hard-working person and when I am passionate about something I commit 100% of my energy to it. I am motivated and I try to learn as much as I can about other people and other subjects. I enjoy helping others and I think it is pretty neat to listen to other people's stories. I am constantly trying to improve myself and my leadership skills, both in real life and online. I would describe myself as ambitious, but also caring of those that I work with and those that I lead. If I feel that something is half-done or not complete, I put every ounce of everything I have into completing it. Determination is a key part of being a staff member because it means that the people higher up than you can depend on you and know that if they tell you to do something, it is going to be done efficiently and properly.

Activity
If I do get accepted for moderator on this server, then I can be active 6-7 hours a day on a consistent basis. A good staff team consists of active members. If a staff team is not active, this can lead to complete chaos in the server, leaving spammers, hackers, and other rulebreakers to rein free and do as they please. This can really ruin a server's reputation. I feel like I am ready to represent that role and to fulfill my requirements and expectations as moderator on SagePVP.

Versatility:
I like to think of myself as a “jack of all trades” as you may call it. I have worked in the most diverse servers with very different playerbases. I have also worked as many job positions, from smaller positions, such as builder and helper, to higher positions, like manager, developer, and even owner. I can fix in game bugs, and out of game bugs too, such as problems in the discord, my ability to troubleshoot and fix a problem is outstanding.

Multitasking
I can do many things at once, like moderate both discord, and in game chat at the same time. I am also able to support players while also monitoring both the forums and discord quite regularly. My multitasking has helped me alot throughout my life with things such as studying, and as such I have gotten better at it.

Accountability:
No one is perfect, and I do not deem myself worthy of that word because I am no exception. I was raised that, if you did something, you own up to it or something even worse will happen. I believe that a half truth is worse than a whole lie. My accountability is a skill that not many people have.

Understanding:
The moderator position may be a flashy name and a cool color, but it is much more than that. It is to signify that you are held to a higher expectation than your average player, and that you should set an example for everyone else because the rest of the playerbase look up to you and what you do. Your actions could influence a player to do something whether it be good or bad.

Positivity:
I have spent my life trying to be a happy and cheerful person, I like to remain optimistic during all times, and if anything goes wrong I try to learn from it instead of getting angry. I think one example of that would be my last application which got denied. Instead of being angry about the whole ordeal, I’ve tried to become a better candidate by improving everything that I possibly can, including my behaviour, my activity and also my application.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I, for all intents and purposes, feel what motivates me essentially is the fact that I can actually help an already great server basically grow and hopefully become one of the definitely top servers in the game of Minecraft. I am an extremely organized person, I've been diagnosed with OCD to a moderate level. I have great patience, my patience has benefited me throughout all of my life and I feel like it could greatly benefit the server. I am a great listener, I tend to be cheerful most of the time and I love talking to people that will talk to me first. I have a great deal of moderating experience and I feel like it's time that I kick it up a notch and try to apply on a big server. I feel that my willingness and my eagerness to help people will help me towards the benefit in my staff application. I can be on most of the time, I don't really have anything else to do due to the recent COVID-19 Pandemic. I can record footage at 100 frames per second, 1080p, I have been on the platform for 6 years now, having created my account in around April of 2014. I like to joke around sometimes, but I still remain professional. I am a very calm person and I do not get worked up often. I do have some downsides, when I do get mad, very rarely, it is HORRIBLE. It takes me a while to calm down, but I eventually get over it. Minecraft is one of my main hobbies. I feel like I could be a positive benefit to the community in a very positive way. I believe my presence on the staff team will benefit the server in multiple ways. I communicate easily in a meaningful and confident manner. I believe in taking my job very seriously, but not too far of an extent. I am reliable, dependable, and willing to put forth great time out of my life to fulfill my position as a staff member on SagePVP. I am a great listener, I've played Minecraft for all of my life and I feel like I could have a shot at potentially making the Beast staff team better. I usually have excellent grammar, but sometimes I slip up and make mistakes. I'm kind of a shy person, and I feel like this would benefit me as well benefit me as well benefit SagePVP. . I am good with people, I feel like I would fit in and interact positively with the SagePVP staff team. I would be respectful to those around me and also to higher positions than me. I feel like I could be trusted with the duty of looking after SagePVP. I'm really taking my time on this application as I feel like this is one of the things that I've always wanted to do. I feel like I, myself as a person am ready to carry out the job of helping players on the server, and overall making the community a better place to be for everyone. I also feel that my extensive knowledge in the field of moderating on servers will qualify me for the position on this Network.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
I know Headed personally, more or less a friendship but that is about it.
Additional Information?:
My other hobbies outside of Minecraft include, Skateboarding, I've been skateboarding for around two years now, and I'd like to think to myself that I am pretty decent at it. Im 15, born August 6, 2004. I would love to be of great assistance to your server. If you have anymore questions, please dm me mxuse#9999 or email me [email protected]. Thank you for taking the time to review my application for staff.I must say this isn't an easy thing to do and I haven't done this before for an application. I feel as myself I am a caring, lovable person, I get along with others well and I enjoy helping others (it's like my therapy). I myself live in a small town so I know most of the people in it. I usually am very outgoing and appreciate the small things in life. I adore music and without it I wouldn't be where I am today. Minecraft is one of my hobbies including skiing, fishing and rugby. Minecraft is a game I play to relax and speak to others and forget about the bad things. I challenge myself in strange ways and I feel like that keeps me distracted at times when I'd prefer to be distracted. I'm a hard working person and when I set my mind to something it will be completed even if it takes me all night. I am a hard-working person and when I am passionate about something I commit 100% of my energy to it. I am motivated and I try to learn as much as I can about other people and other subjects. I enjoy helping others and I think it is pretty neat to listen to other people's stories. I am constantly trying to improve myself and my leadership skills, both in real life and online. I would describe myself as ambitious, but also caring of those that I work with and those that I lead.

Last edited:

Alphpa

1. Who are you
2. Fuck off kid
3. drop ur pfs random
4. provide proof kid
5. lack of detail kid
6. FUCK OFF
7. STFU
8. -1

rhavii

1. Who are you
2. Fuck off kid
3. drop ur pfs random
4. provide proof kid
5. lack of detail kid
6. FUCK OFF
7. STFU
8. -1
I'm deeply sorry for the inconvenience I have caused. I did my best to provide proof, maybe it wasnt enough. If you need anything else, let me know :D

C

calvin

Congrats, your application has been set to pending!

Please message @indent on Telegram to setup an interview time that suits you best.

Status
Not open for further replies.