Denied muhg's / Staff Application

muhg

IGN (In-Game Name):
muhg

Region / Country (EU/NA/Other):
EU / Portugal

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, by having common knowledge in small servers of being a staff member, knowing the basics of screenshare, support rooms and modding the server / chat.
RedeSky: Mod
RedeStone: helper [ chat mod ]

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I have been Staff in a couple of small servers and I would like to give a step forward and
start joining bigger and more reputable servers; for example Sage I have been supporting for a couple of months already and I would like to be a part of the Staff team being able to be a plus one staff member in your server helping out with support rooms and possibly in the future start screen sharing. Another reason that I want to be staff in Sage is the playstyle of the server and attitude that the staff has with the players. I would say it's nothing compared with CavePvP and ViperMC, totally different from the friendship that the staff has with the players in Sage. I work very well as a team by obeying higher staff, and staffs in general, just because they are inferior to me doesn't mean I am going to disrespect them and I hope we can help each other and learn from our mistakes / if something I don't have control of I will inform a higher staff member.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
By the players realizing they have a active staff member on supporting rooms that will move them as quick as possible to help them with their problems and same thing considered to screen sharing players, if they are accusing a player of hacking I’ll first check if he looks suspicious and if they are indeed setting of logs consistently I’ll freeze them and pull them to screen share ( join ts.sagepvp.org you have 3 mins), telling the player after if he was cheating or not.
I’m a very happy and charismatic Staff making players really relaxed when they talk to me, sometimes making some of them change their mind from lying and admitting straight away.
I do not accept favoritism at all, there are Rules if you do not obey them, there will be consequences you might even be my family member… I am very good at letting things calm and communicating with the players leading to a better support room with them (because sometimes they get killed unfairly making them mad and desperate, (after they show me the clip I will decide myself as a Staff member to roll him back or not if it was actually unfair, and tell a higher staff member to punish the other player).

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9 - Even though I think my self is 9, I will try to be a solid "10"

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Crating [MOD]

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map?
Weekdays - 5 hours to 6 per day
Weekends - 6 hours to 7 per day
Total - around 28 hours every week

What is your telegram @?:
@muhg1

Additional Information?:
I'm doing courses and additional knowledge with my experienced friends to be
able to join team SageSTAFF
- English
‎​

Attachments

• 16d0edf16e58f2d53327e23e9379bb8c_c5_720x720.jpeg