Denied MosztyNoChromies's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silo

GN (In-Game Name): MosztyNoChromies
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I've been a staff member on various kinds Discord servers, but not in Minecraft. I've did my research, and Im confident that I've perfected how to be a great Minecraft staff members.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I have been on SagePvP quite a while, and I am familiar with most aspects of it. I try to be as active as I can. I am dedicated, and am willing to do whatever is needed to help make the server better. Whenever another individual requires or asks for my assistance, I am happy to help them with whatever they may need. I am quick to respond to others' questions and issues.

I am not going to overload my application with fifteen paragraphs about my "character traits," however I do possess many characteristics that would make me a good candidate. I am responsible. I am optimistic that I will be able to juggle both my real-life and my Minecraft duties. I am quite friendly, and adept at communicating with others. I enjoy debates and friendly arguments, however I maintain that I will never go out of my way to offend anyone else. You will find me quite easy to talk to. I am a fan of professionalism, and I will make sure that I treat everyone with the same respect and dignity, regardless of their remarks or personal attacks targeted at myself.

Though I may not be the most emotional person, I have a great sense of how others are feeling at the moment, and can adjust how I respond to their messages accordingly. I value rationality, and an offence is an offence, no matter who is committing it. I will warn and punish the player all the same, whether or not I know them personally.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I'm a very friendly, and equal staff member as said above.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say about an 8/10, because when it comes to staffing, I'm very reliable and you can always count on me to get something done.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No

Additional Information?: I'd love to help out the Sage team on managing the server. Thank you for viewing my application and have a great day!

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.