Denied momokiller2007's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Encircle

Established member
Momokiller2007, you already know that the new member is your friend don't call him sir. It's showing that your afraid to get comments of other people.

momokiller2007

Momokiller2007, you already know that the new member is your friend don't call him sir. It's showing that your afraid to get comments of other people.
I respect your opinion but however i don't have any friends from the Philippines in my opinion this guy vounched for me for him to get vouch back

momokiller2007

Lack of experience​

lack of detail.​
However you have to be chosen to be staff the first time to have experience, I kinda had experience but on my friends server I was a 13 year old kid and thats when I started to apply but I didn't get accepted Because of the same reason (no experience)

Elize

Established member

I've chosen to give you a -1 for the reasons you have no experience which will affect your application most likely and lack of detail.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @momokiller2007, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.