momokiller2007

Timezone:
Pacific Time Zone

USA

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes I own a good headset (Razer Kraken)

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes my discord is: Levon#3677, my telegram is: Levon9607 and I have teamspeak

Do you have any previous staff experiences?
Well right of the bat im gonna say responsibility is number one thing without responsibility you cannot consider yourself a staff member

FlameHCF-This is the first ever server I was a staff member on and realized that responsibility is number one thing even more important to me because I was a Platform Admin
https://gyazo.com/0ad5d4f2f12ee81d900ef31e4e716b16 and I hope Sage will be the second server

Why do you wanna become staff?:
I wanna become staff on Sage is because SagePvP is a really organised server and has a lot of potential and a lot of people play on it. I love Helping out people I just get this felling after i helped someone because their thankful for what I've done for them. Also another reason why I wanna become staff is I always watched videos on Staff series and it seem so fun to me. I used to play a lot of HCF/Hard Core Factions but i got tired of the cheaters and I wanna clear them off the sever. I really like to help people out so they play the server with no struggles. I've Talked to some of the staff members and They were super nice and helpful. To be Honest I never really get mad at anything dealing with players is easy for me im chill to them and they just communicate with me better. Being Toxic is one of the reasons dont like HCF that much anymore by me being a staff member I will stop toxicity from players by warning them or muting them.Over all I wanna bring that chill vibe to the server and stop cheaters.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
Maturity:
A mature person is able to keep long-term commitments. And In my opinion i'm able to do that, I've learned a lot since Kohi and believe that maturity is number one thing for a successful staff member to have. Being Mature can set examples in the Community to the people that always are toxic to chill players by saying L, ez etc....

Responsibility:
Responsibility is the Most Important thing not just in my opinion i'm sure in everyone's opinion with responsibility the owner of the server wont trust you, players wont trust you with your help because your irresponsible

Respect:
Respect is a Really important thing to have as a Staff Member, if a Member of a Staff team respects players the players will give the same respect back to the staff member and communication will be made easier, especially with cheaters they wouldn't waste our and their time by admitting to using a Hacked Client.

Activity:
I'm really active I would say, other than Minecraft i don't find any other game fun since everything got boring. My activeness will also effect the community of SagePvP, when i'm Online I will help out Players, look after them, l will look over Reports etc.....

Languages:
I am From middle of EU and ASIA, Im Armenian I speak fluent Armenian, English and somewhat Russian and Greek.

Hackers:
However i haven't been staff on any servers accept from FlameHCF which wasn’t that big I still know how to deal with cheaters, Me myself I Installed most of the popular Ghost Clients and studied them on how to find them not only I learned from that i watched most of Tene's videos and gained a lot of knowledge on how to find cheats when its uninstalled

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
Sadly not, Staff Team's didn't have time to talk to me.

Additional Information:

Playtime:

Monday: 3/4 Hours (Boxing Practice)
Tuesday: 7+ Hours
Wednesday: 3/4 Hours
(Boxing Practice)
Thursday: 7/8 Hours
Friday: 5/6 Hours
(Boxing Practice)
Saturday: 10/12+ Hours
Sunday:
10/12+ Hours

Feedback would be appreciated ;)

Levon

Last edited:
- Many grammar and spelling mistakes (That may be because you're not as fluent in english as you are Armenian, i'm not sure, correct me if i'm wrong)

+0.5
- Okay detail

+0.5
-Added playtime

Overall rating: 1

Good luck!

momokiller2007

- Many grammar and spelling mistakes (That may be because you're not as fluent in english as you are Armenian, i'm not sure, correct me if i'm wrong)

+0.5
- Okay detail

+0.5
-Added playtime

Good luck!

+0.5
- Okay detail

+0.5
-Added playtime

Good luck!
Im Armenian I speak English Fluently and barely have any accent but ive been living in the US for 4 years and I just have some Grammar mistakes here and there thanks for your feed back though

Im Armenian I speak English Fluently and barely have any accent but ive been living in the US for 4 years and I just have some Grammar mistakes here and there thanks for your feed back though
Ah, alright! Try to fix some of the grammar mistakes, it shows lack of professionalism and maturity.
Again, Good luck!

credulity

Decently made. I'm not one to criticize harshly because my application has errors as-well.
+1 for commitment and information
-0.5 could show proof of being staff

Overall +0.5

Keep up the work man I hope you get an interview pal :)
Cred

Status
Not open for further replies.