Denied Modings's Staff Application (NA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

modingz

IGN (In-Game Name): Modings
Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA (UTC-8:00)
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, very small servers but I know I have all the knowledge of the HCF rules and staff requirements inside and out I have been staffing for over 5 years on HCF for my friend's small servers and just other servers I know now is the right time is to step up and get involved in something a bit bigger.

AncientCrow: Admin

It was a very small server with about 15-30 players on SOTW and it was a good experience and had about 10 staff members and I feel I used a lot of my leadership skills on the server because I felt most of the pressure was put on me because we had a few complaints about staff members abusing their powers, and I was the person that had to figure out what was going on and what we can do to prevent things like this happening again. But it sadly shut down due to financial issues.

proof: https://gyazo.com/eb2006190cec5f1cb871da99bb2ee92f

LogoCraft: Sr. Mod

Logo was also a very small survival server similar to McTeams, and it was a great time there and was fun meeting and making new friends there with not just the staff members but also the players. No one there was ever really toxic and treated each other with respect and I enjoyed my stay there but I resigned after I was dealing with some personal and school-related issues.

VenixNetwork: Moderator

Venix was a decent-sized HCF and UHC server averaging 40-100 players, and I was one of the few NA staff members there because it was an EU server. But I had a blast bonding with the staff team and this was one of my firsts staffing on a server, and they welcomed me with open arms. Everyone there was very nice, never really had any issues with the staff there, and honestly taught me a lot of new things and I really enjoyed it. But it sadly shut down because the owner did not see a reason to keep it open.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
For most of 2019 and up to March of 2020 and till approximately this summer, I stopped playing video games in general. I was busy moving houses I did not see my life slowing down for a very, very long time, at least until March of 2020. because of COVID, My school closed, and I even have to complete school online. To say I even have more unfastened time on my arms might be an understatement. So, like many others, I was bored and checked on a friend. I was thrilled to learn that HCF was pulling over 2000 participants on a few servers. It's difficult to explain, however it actually made me feel younger since it has not been like this since 2017-18. Since first getting on that day, I trust that I have turned out to be an exceptionally energetic member in-recreation, inside the HCF community. I even have taken a hobby in getting concerned with the inside of the discussions of numerous thoughts on the forums on the HCF servers that I enjoy. I’ve attempted to pay attention to other's reviews and proportion my mind to what might actually make the servers satisfactory more enjoyable for other players and I. Likewise, I would love to have a more potent voice in those conversations and be capable of ensuring thoughts are heard. Not simplest that, however, I need to do my element in assisting Sage to thrive and capitalize on an exquisite possibility with such a lot of players returning to HCF. Also, with the new maps, I assume there may be a lot of capability to increase the enjoyment of the server. Now don’t get me wrong, the server is already very enjoyable but I know that I can help make it a great time for players and bring more and more players to Sage. But also, I want to assist Sage as a whole, and I believe now is the perfect time to step up and make Sage an even more enjoyable place for people to come and enjoy playing their favorite game.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Understanding

I am a very understanding and polite person. Before I recommend a solution to a problem I listen to all sides of the story to suggest a solution to resolve the problem. I used to rush and not get both sides of a story to find a solution to the problem to get it out of the way and it would really just make it even worse for me and the other people because I sometimes would not communicate the right things. Now after realizing my mistakes from the past I have corrected and found new and better ways to come across things like that and not rushing and it just makes things a lot easier for not just me but also the other players.

Social

I am a very social person and I enjoy meeting new people and helping them get familiar with the server. On top of being social, I am also very aware of the rules on Sage and just the HCF rules in general after playing for over 4-5 years. I am also willing to help people understand the rules that Sage has in place. I will explain to them the rules and give an explanation for why they can not say or do certain things. If the situation is to the extent where I can't do anything to help I will contact a person higher up in the staff team to help me with the job.

Easy to work with

I cooperate well with other people and most people never have an issue with working with me. if someone assigns me a task to do I will put in my full effort to figure it out and complete the task. If I'm uncertain how to go about or figure out how to do what I was asked to do I will ask for assistance or ask for a better explanation on how to do it. I will do my part in the course of being staff on Sage and putting in my complete effort and that is a promise.

Willing to learn new things

I am always open about learning new things, and one of my strengths is that I am a fast learner and enjoy learning things that I have not before. I have always wanted to learn how to SS and how to check if players are cheating or not and the tools used to check these things, I have always been fascinated by this but never had the opportunity to learn about it. I am always open about learning new things not just Minecraft but life in general.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
A solid 9 and I'm not just saying this to say it but I really do mean a 9. I grew up in a family where a lot of them went to the military and don't take dishonesty lightly. What I have learned from what I have done in the past is that when you lie about things it does not make things better for you and my parents always told me that lies hurt more than the truth. And when I would lie it did not make me a better person and I would not benefit from it. When I would get caught lying and I would have to earn all the person's trust that I built up back it just made me sad that the person really trusted me and I just destroyed it, and I would really just feel like a crappy person in the end.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Sadly not.
Additional Information?:
Thank you guys for taking time out of your day and reading this really means a lot and hope you have a good rest of your day/night.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5408

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.